HomeCouponsFree StuffWeekly Ads / SpecialsBirthdayCompareCommunity
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ad Sweet Tomatoes - Buy One, Get One Free until 06/26

Sweet Tomatoes is offering a free meal if you buy 1 regular priced meal + 2 beverages.

Sweet Tomatoes is like a better Fresh Choice.

Expires 06/26/08

- Link to Printable Coupon (make sure to cut out the coupon)
    - Store Locator
    Last edited by Spoofee; 06-23-2008 at 11:29 AM.
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

The coupon says... Valid with coupon only at this location.

And on the bottom it says...
    Andres Pena - General Manager
    1902 No. Dale Mabry Hwy.
    Tampa, FL 33607-2522
    813-874-6566

Is it good everywhere??

L4 Interested Member unsupported's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    The coupon says... Valid with coupon only at this location.

And on the bottom it says...
    Andres Pena - General Manager
    1902 No. Dale Mabry Hwy.
    Tampa, FL 33607-2522
    813-874-6566

Is it good everywhere??
    If you keep changing the last three digits before the FG in the address bar you get different locations. I'm assuming you can just clip the coupons and use them. The three digits may represent the store number. So, call up the store and ask for their location number or something. ;)

-un
    Yopu for you?

Thanks unsupported
    Your post prompted me to find my store # and I found this:

Borrowed

Found this on another site. Worked great for getting the location to change.

To make it work for your location, go here first:

Store Locator http://www.souplantation.com/locations/fm/

Search for the restaurant closest to you, and click on it. Mine is:

http://www.souplantation.com/loca...name=Sandy

Take the store ID that you see in the URL (in this case 54), flip the number, and add a 0 (450). Add that number before FG in this link:

If it's a 3 digit number, you just need to flip it. If its a 1 digit number, you add two 0s (e.g. store ID 3, you use 300).

Thanks Kalina for finding out how to do this. Quite complicated :P

I'll just add to the instructions to cut out the coupon since the coupon itself looks the same for every store.
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

All the coupons to the stores look the same, perhaps the location does not matter? I tried to find my store and when i did the code it did not bring me to my location. Anyone think the coupons are the same? or is it just me?

All the coupons to the stores looks the same or can anyone find something different per store? I tired Kalina's method but it did not work for store =(

L6 Experienced Member muellerdeb's Avatar
    Boo Hoo :verysad: None in South Carolina.

its not changing the store number for me. oh well

Keep Sweet Tomatoes and Souplantation Deals Coming

If you go to http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/grfrsh/lp/join/join.asp and join "Club Veg," you can get deals like this one and others by email. Souplantation sent me this deal by email this morning. They also send menu changes and occasional freebies that are good for a whole month. The offers are linked to your local Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes location.

If you're 60 years old or over, you can get a Senior Card that gives you a 10% discount (20% between 4 pm and 5 pm) and after 9 visits you get a free meal and a new card. That makes a bargain meal an even better bargain.:claps:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i hope this works at my local sunnyvale, california location. i tried to do the store id method; but it kept popping up as simi valley, which far away.

Quote Originally Posted by beno View Post
    i hope this works at my local sunnyvale, california location. i tried to do the store id method; but it kept popping up as simi valley, which far away.
    I was going to try that location as well or the one on Bernel/Santa Theresa. Please post if it works. Thanks

Code:
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Ahwatukee","GF044");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Arrowhead","GF043");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Desert Ridge","GF104");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Gilbert","GF110");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Metro Center","GF095");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Scottsdale","GF035");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Tempe","GF036");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Tucson East","GF048");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Tucson Mall","GF041");
    storeCodes.forValue("AZ").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Uptown","GF042");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Alhambra","GF016");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Arcadia","GF011");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Beverly","GF017");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Brea","GF012");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Brentwood","GF019");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Camarillo","GF086");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Carlsbad","GF007");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Chula Vista","GF103");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Costa Mesa","GF014");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Del Mar","GF033");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Foothill Ranch","GF099");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Fountain Valley","GF020");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Fullerton","GF100");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Garden Grove","GF005");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Irvine","GF098");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Kearny Mesa","GF073");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - La Mesa","GF003");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - La Mesa - Coffee Shop","999");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Laguna Niguel","GF032");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Lakewood","GF006");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Marina Del Rey","GF015");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Mira Mesa","GF009");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Mission Gorge","GF001");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Northridge/Porter Ranch","GF096");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Palmdale","GF111");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Pasadena","GF008");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Point Loma","GF002");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Puente Hills","GF093");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Rancho Bernardo","GF028");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Rancho Cucamonga","GF013");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - San Bernardino","GF026");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Simi Valley","GF109");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Temecula","GF084");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Torrance","GF010");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Tustin","GF004");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Valencia","GF101");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Souplantation - Vista","GF087");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Fremont","GF029");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Fresno","GF025");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Fresno North","GF034");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Pleasant Hill","GF083");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Pleasanton","GF022");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - San Jose","GF089");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - San Jose Downtown","GF108");
    storeCodes.forValue("CA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Sunnyvale","GF024");
    storeCodes.forValue("CO").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Aurora","GF067");
    storeCodes.forValue("CO").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Littleton","GF071");
    storeCodes.forValue("CO").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - LoneTree","GF077");
    storeCodes.forValue("CO").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Westminster","GF069");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Altamonte Springs","GF050");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Boca Raton","GF080");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Brandon","GF038");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Carrollwood","GF030");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Coral Springs","GF055");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Ft. Lauderdale","GF052");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Ft. Myers","GF049");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Hollywood","GF051");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Jacksonville","GF075");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Largo","GF027");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Orange Park","GF063");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Orlando - E. Colonial","GF074");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Orlando - S. Kirkman","GF072");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Palm Harbor","GF021");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Pembroke Pines","GF078");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Plantation","GF040");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Sarasota","GF045");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Tampa","GF037");
    storeCodes.forValue("FL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - West Palm Beach","GF102");
    storeCodes.forValue("GA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Alpharetta","GF066");
    storeCodes.forValue("GA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Barrett","GF058");
    storeCodes.forValue("GA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Gwinnett","GF060");
    storeCodes.forValue("GA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Perimeter","GF061");
    storeCodes.forValue("IL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Aurora","GF112");
    storeCodes.forValue("IL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Glenview","GF092");
    storeCodes.forValue("IL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Lombard","GF107");
    storeCodes.forValue("IL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Schaumburg","GF097");
    storeCodes.forValue("IL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - St. Charles","GF091");
    storeCodes.forValue("IL").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Waukegan, IL","GF105");
    storeCodes.forValue("KS").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Overland Park","GF082");
    storeCodes.forValue("MO").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Crestwood","GF094");
    storeCodes.forValue("MO").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Creve Coeur","GF090");
    storeCodes.forValue("MO").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Kansas City","GF079");
    storeCodes.forValue("NC").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Cary","GF085");
    storeCodes.forValue("NC").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Raleigh","GF064");
    storeCodes.forValue("NM").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Albuquerque NE","GF046");
    storeCodes.forValue("NM").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Albuquerque NW","GF047");
    storeCodes.forValue("NV").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Henderson","GF068");
    storeCodes.forValue("NV").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Las Vegas","GF056");
    storeCodes.forValue("OR").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Beaverton","GF062");
    storeCodes.forValue("OR").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Clackamas","GF070");
    storeCodes.forValue("OR").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Tigard","GF081");
    storeCodes.forValue("TX").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Addison","GF106");
    storeCodes.forValue("TX").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Arlington","GF113");
    storeCodes.forValue("TX").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Houston","GF059");
    storeCodes.forValue("TX").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Houston NW","GF065");
    storeCodes.forValue("TX").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Stafford","GF076");
    storeCodes.forValue("TX").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Woodlands","GF088");
    storeCodes.forValue("UT").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Midvale","GF053");
    storeCodes.forValue("UT").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Sandy","GF054");
    storeCodes.forValue("WA").addOptionsTextValue("Sweet Tomatoes - Vancouver","GF057");
    Here are the store codes from the Club Veg registration page. The OP linked to the Tampa, FL coupon with store code "GF037" (see entry above). The form of the URL is: http://lsm.fishbowl.com/messages/a.asp?a=01129:730FG

Look up your store code, reverse the characters, and replace it in the URL. Note: doesn't work for all stores. Sunnyvale location doesn't have the coupon.

web219 is the code for all locations. No needs to change your location. I suggest you guys should just clip the coupon itself and give to the cashier. There is no needs to hang out the whole page that shows the location.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BTBF View Post
    web219 is the code for all locations. No needs to change your location. I suggest you guys should just clip the coupon itself and give to the cashier. There is no needs to hang out the whole page that shows the location.
    for me - if i type in "web219" as the location code - it still pops up as simi valley. however, yeah, i think - if i get around to trying this this week - i'll just clip out the actual coupon and not bring the whole page. i think if someone brings in the whole page and that ends up catching the manager's attention, then that might ruin it for the rest of us. if we just bring in the clipped coupon, then the cashiers will probably just accept it.

oh, i see: you're saying that the cashier punches in "web219" regardless of location. yeah. i hope it's not that the code doesn't work here in sunnyvale, california.

in any case, i'm glad we have this sweet tomatoes deal posted here because i really like sweet tomatoes, and it's close to my work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast