HomeCouponsFree StuffWeekly Ads / SpecialsBirthdayCompareCommunity
Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    WrinklySpazticTutz-o-fish sun22beam's Avatar
    in at 1 sec and 22 secs. ok...out for the rest! good luck everyone!
    I just wear things wrinkled.

WrinklySpazticTutz-o-fish sun22beam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGirl View Post
    I got 13 seconds on that one.
    perfect!!!! That's the time I'd want! Seems like I won quite a few prizes at the 13-17 sec mark in the past.
    I just wear things wrinkled.

Quote Originally Posted by kaija View Post
    Eva, even so, I remember in the past you've had a lot of luck with these, overall. You seem to have the knack for them! 1:00:20 is a lot better than my 1:10pm THANK YOU page. lol.

For the 2pm one just now I got in at 2:00:01.... Sadly, probably too fast. Their clocks are prob. slower than mine & it hadn't hit 2pm there yet. I highly doubt that one was "good". But I guess we'll see (in like 6 months when the list comes out & items are sent... lol).
    Thanks, but last year hosed on me. I think I only got a few things. Plus, I spoke too soon today. I pulled a 2:02:21. But the mobile pages weren't even updating.

7 seconds. That may have been too early. I think I hit submit a millisecond before the hour so I may not even be in on this one.

1:00:15 PM. Not sure where I had been before. Does anyone keep records of their times and compare when the winners lists or emails come out?
    Calories - Tiny creatures that live in your closet and sew your clothes a bit tighter every night.

Quote Originally Posted by barefooted View Post
    1:00:15 PM. Not sure where I had been before. Does anyone keep records of their times and compare when the winners lists or emails come out?
    I have since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva_Marie View Post
    I have since 2007.
    Does there seem to be a certain time to win? Not even close on this hour. 2:01:15 PM Just reset my clock to the Naval Observatory. Maybe should have left it like it was before.
    Calories - Tiny creatures that live in your closet and sew your clothes a bit tighter every night.

Barefooted, I kept track last year and there was no rhyme nor reason to which times gave me the most wins. I had some that won a few seconds past and others that won wihen I was 2 minutes past. Then I'd have some that were really good times and I got nothing.

Yet here i am, keeping track again. And I have no idea why. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Barefooted, I kept track last year and there was no rhyme nor reason to which times gave me the most wins. I had some that won a few seconds past and others that won wihen I was 2 minutes past. Then I'd have some that were really good times and I got nothing.

Yet here i am, keeping track again. And I have no idea why. LOL
    Lol Guess the best way is just wait and see what arrives. Thanks for the info. I'm a new user of FF, but I do think I am getting in faster with it than IE. At least for August. Before FF, the first week of the giveaways, I never got in. I just got errors and the page reseting itself without entry. Might have just been Allure bugs.

5 min from the NC/SC Border... near Carowinds Theme Park! Woot! :)
    The last time I "played" with Allure was 2008 & while I think I kept times, by the time we got the winners list &/or the items started showing up in the mail, it was MONTHS later & I forgot to compare times. And as that was almost 3 yrs ago, I no longer have the info as that laptop croaked. I'm keeping track now so ask me again in like 4-5 months if I won anything & if so, I'll give you the times. I just remember in the past being wow'd by Eva as she got SO many of them. I was uber envious.
    Check out my jewelry line on Etsy! CLICK HERE: Vita Ispirata.

I'm pretty sure this month will be like all the others so far this year.. 1 win if anything.. lol
    Allure doesn't like me anymore.. not that I ever did very well... haha

No hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by kaija View Post
    The last time I "played" with Allure was 2008 & while I think I kept times, by the time we got the winners list &/or the items started showing up in the mail, it was MONTHS later & I forgot to compare times. And as that was almost 3 yrs ago, I no longer have the info as that laptop croaked. I'm keeping track now so ask me again in like 4-5 months if I won anything & if so, I'll give you the times. I just remember in the past being wow'd by Eva as she got SO many of them. I was uber envious.
    Last year was bad for me, I only got a couple. But, I was entering early trying to beat the rush adn I think it failed me. My gf was always a few bits later than me and she cleaned up!

As far as hobbies, this is one of my hobbies. You'd be amazed at what this mutli-tasking geekgurl can accomplish in a day! I work FT, have a wonderful DH, a super fun 5yoDS, am involved with many community projects and still have time to contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva_Marie View Post
    Last year was bad for me, I only got a couple. But, I was entering early trying to beat the rush adn I think it failed me. My gf was always a few bits later than me and she cleaned up!

As far as hobbies, this is one of my hobbies. You'd be amazed at what this mutli-tasking geekgurl can accomplish in a day! I work FT, have a wonderful DH, a super fun 5yoDS, am involved with many community projects and still have time to contest.
    You ROCK girlie..

Thanks, Bet2

Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast