HomeCouponsFree StuffWeekly Ads / SpecialsBirthdayCompareCommunity

Arrow Free $25 Tradesy Credit -free Clothing

Join today and get $25 in Tradesy Cash to spend on your first purchase

https://www.tradesy.com/invite/c-d-994900

You can use this credit to get free items, they have accessories, shoes, clothing, and more. Shipping is free. You’ll see the credit show up when you check out, and no credit card is required

2. 2 Users Thanked glitterdog

It now says you can save $25 on a $100 order. Maybe i'm doung this wrong.

It also requires a credit card. Seems fishy to me.

Tradesy is the fast, safe, and easy way to sell clothes and accessories. It's totally free to list!

Join today and get $25 in Tradesy Cash to spend on your first purchase

It worked great for me. I ordered a nice pair of shoes that were shipped free without using a credit card

Reports are that they may have pulled the offer due to a large demand. Their web page still mentions the offer. I will try later in the day

L5 Interested Member haileysmom0725's Avatar
    I ordered, a new wallet and tinkerbell purse, I contacted them and they gave me a code for the 25 dollars. I didnt need a cc or anything :D

L7 Experienced Member Tigrrrloo's Avatar
    I contacted them and got a reply that I had to spend $100.
    Last edited by Tigrrrloo; Yesterday at 07:02 PM.

This is pretty blatant referral spam. HAs spoofee really fallen so far that it allows spammers to use the site to get people to sign up under their referral links? Plus, I don't get the site...The fees are higher than ebay, and with less than 1% of the users, chances are you will get less money for your clothes. So how is this better, other than to give the OP spammer some referral cash?

L7 Experienced Member seaofcats's Avatar
    I contacted Tradesy, since I could not get the $25 promo from that link the OP posted. And Tradesy's response:

If you signed up using a referral link, you will receive $25 off your first purchase $100 and up. It will automatically appear on your cart ( www.tradesy.com/cart ) if your purchase qualifies. (As a friendly reminder, we cannot honor a $25 credit on any purchase under $100, or credits that were offered through a third party unaffiliated with Tradesy.com.)

Pretty annoyed that I wasted my time on this.

The response to the original offer was overwhelming. They then changed the offer to $25 off of a $100 purchase. Some are having success calling the company. I got in on this earlier and did get a confirmation on my order. Nobody got any "referrals" from the link posted here, I stripped out the identifier from the link

I missed out on this, they changed the minimum purchase before I could get in on it, but that's the nature of these kinds of deals.

And btw, anyone who knows Glitterdog realizes there were no referrals. Glitter is one of the most helpful, most prolific posters here, and I think it's safe to say we all appreciate the deals. Thanks Glitter.