HomeCouponsFree StuffWeekly Ads / SpecialsBirthdayCompareCommunity
    L17 Senior Member JoyceHarkless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,451 Times in 556 Posts

Become a Product Evaluator for VOC Online-*Test Various Electronics*

http://www.voc-online.com/evaluator-center/details.html

Recently evaluated products include:

Handheld and wireless products (PDAs, digital cameras, wireless Internet access devices)
    Consumer hardware (scanners, printers, modems)
    Consumer software (graphics, publishing and printing software, content filtering and Internet software)
    E-commerce (financial services, portals, browsers and plug-ins)
    Internet appliances and a whole lot more.
    Qualifications
    We need you whether you work in a large business, a small business, a home office, or if you are simply a consumer of products and services. You can be technical, non-technical, or anywhere in between. Our customers are interested in your feedback!
    Requirements
    Two primary commitments are required on your part: allocating time to actively use the product or service, and providing regular feedback about your experiences. Participation may vary per program. For example, evaluators may be required to provide feedback via the web, through surveys or telephone interviews.

Compensation
    Participating in evaluation programs can be personally and professionally rewarding. By providing valuable feedback, you will be on the cutting edge of new products and have insight into the future of some of the most exciting companies in the world. VOConline does not provide direct compensation to evaluators, however, we encourage our clients to reward evaluators based on degree of participation.

Invitation to Apply for a Program
    An invitation to apply for a specific program will be sent to you based on the user profile you fill out and the number of evaluators needed. VOConline strives to meet our clients' target market profile. Please note, VOConline does not guarantee that you will be contacted to participate in a program. Final evaluator decisions are based on specific criteria set by our clients. Therefore, completely filling out the user profile with your correct information is crucial. Additionally, we ask that you kept it updated on a regular basis to insure current information is in our database.

Evaluator Privacy
    VOConline takes your privacy seriously. Your personal information will not be sold to any third parties and will be only used for evaluation programs. We will contact you only to notify you of evaluation opportunities and provide VOConline news that would be of direct interest to you.

If you care about the quality, usability, and performance of the products and services you use, and would like to take an active role working with development teams bringing new products and services to market, become a New Product Evaluator and be eligible to participate in upcoming programs. Join Here.

L7 Experienced Member sassy_mommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    We're currently updating our evaluator database system. We'd like to hear from you, so please check back soon to sign up as an evaluator.
    That is what I get when I click join now :(. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks Joyce for the post! Great find!

Thanks
    I got the same message, but will definitely try again. Be interesting to see what you get. Thanks!

L4 Interested Member faireylady1's Avatar
    Thanks
    We're currently updating our evaluator database system. We'd like to hear from you, so please check back soon to sign up as an evaluator

I got the same thing too!I'll try again tomorrow also. Thanks.

Thanks
    I got the same thing when I clicked on the join now link on the left, but if you click on Evaluation Center across the top it opens to a page with a join now link that will take you to the sign up form.

Hope that helps.

L17 Senior Member JoyceHarkless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,451 Times in 556 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mwhjep View Post
    I got the same thing when I clicked on the join now link on the left, but if you click on Evaluation Center across the top it opens to a page with a join now link that will take you to the sign up form.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, mwhjep..That did it!!

Welcome to VOConline's Evaluator Community! Thank you for your submission. You will be contacted to evaluate exciting products and services based on your profile information and program availability.

L6 Experienced Member tinkerbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to VOConline's Evaluator Community! Thank you for your submission.
    You will be contacted to evaluate exciting products and services based on your profile information and program availability.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please fill out our Help Form.

Click here to return to VOConline.

Thanks
    Thanks Joyce

Thanks
    is this place even around anymore? Shows copyright 2005 for website and under th computer section, all the operating systems and hardware choices are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of date.

Thanks
    We're currently updating our evaluator database system. We'd like to hear from you, so please check back soon to sign up as an evaluator