HomeCouponsFree StuffWeekly Ads / SpecialsBirthdayCompareCommunity
    L5 Interested Member haileysmom0725's Avatar

Johnson and Johnson survey

Dear Friends & Neighbors Member:

Johnson & Johnson is looking for females to participate in a new home use test, for which we would mail you product to try.

If you are interested, please click on the link below to learn more and complete the questionnaire to see whether you qualify.

http://vovici.com/l.dll/JGs83D9C7A570lqPD9U273910J.htm

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!

David Lewin
    support@StatSpeaking.com

If you do not get a confirmation from us, we have received more responses than necessary for this study, but we hope to see you next time!

If you no longer wish to receive these emails please reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject.
    Johnson & Johnson
    Search the Web

L6 Experienced Member sandraatlanta's Avatar
    Looks like they are looking for people under 30

L5 Interested Member beardeddragon's Avatar
    It asked my name ,phone #,age range says we would contact you by email. Never asked for my email. Thank you though.
    Last edited by beardeddragon; 11-21-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: add

L5 Interested Member haileysmom0725's Avatar
    If you got to the end of the survey it will ask you your name age address and then email.

Princess Emma is BACK!! psychobutterfly's Avatar
    oklahoma where the wind summin summin la la la(I gotta see that play again)
    use the age group that is 19-20something and say you use moisturizer with like 25spf and that you are fair skinned and not allergic to anything....I got knocked out once when I said I had medium complexion...have to clear your cookies to try more than once...

yes I am waiting on the rocks to come flying....

L9 Spoofeed Member SOAPNETDIVA53's Avatar

Thumbs up

Thanks Pyschobutterfly for the info & also to OP.
    I think my dd might get in.

Princess Emma is BACK!! psychobutterfly's Avatar
    oklahoma where the wind summin summin la la la(I gotta see that play again)
    your very welcome....its weird some ppl get mad when you tell ways to get things and others appreciate it...if this stuff or any other stuff doesnt work for me I know plenty of ways to pass stuff along...from donating to friends to family...

sometimes I am afraid to come on here and tell ppl ways to get around the surveys because the ppl who don't get in get peeved...but if they had been here at the time a freebie was up, they would have been right in there working a way to get theirs...

Sorry...just a few of the negative ninnys really gripe my butt....I'm never mad at anyone when someone gets something I don't...I just get mad at myself for sleeping or having to go to the bathroom or wal-mart at the wrong time...and am happy for the spoofee'ers that DO get cool stuff...AND share how they got it....some ppl act like its a government secret HOW to get accepted into stuff....they just come on here and yell I GOTS MINE...when everyone else is still scrambling around trying to figure out what to do to gets theirs....

this is not directed at this thread or any one person...just something I have noticed a few times...most ppl are very cool and helpful but once in a while it just irks me...

I need chocolate...and my bed...and a new tshirt in the mail in the morning...

L9 Spoofeed Member SOAPNETDIVA53's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by psychobutterfly View Post
    your very welcome....its weird some ppl get mad when you tell ways to get things and others appreciate it...if this stuff or any other stuff doesnt work for me I know plenty of ways to pass stuff along...from donating to friends to family...

sometimes I am afraid to come on here and tell ppl ways to get around the surveys because the ppl who don't get in get peeved...but if they had been here at the time a freebie was up, they would have been right in there working a way to get theirs...

Sorry...just a few of the negative ninnys really gripe my butt....I'm never mad at anyone when someone gets something I don't...I just get mad at myself for sleeping or having to go to the bathroom or wal-mart at the wrong time...and am happy for the spoofee'ers that DO get cool stuff...AND share how they got it....some ppl act like its a government secret HOW to get accepted into stuff....they just come on here and yell I GOTS MINE...when everyone else is still scrambling around trying to figure out what to do to gets theirs....

this is not directed at this thread or any one person...just something I have noticed a few times...most ppl are very cool and helpful but once in a while it just irks me...

LOL, I know what you mean.

L5 Interested Member beardeddragon's Avatar

Way to go!Very well said!

L12 Spoofee Addict SunniKixJimmy2Curb's Avatar
    use the age group that is 19-20something and say you use moisturizer with like 25spf and that you are fair skinned and not allergic to anything....I got knocked out once when I said I had medium complexion...have to clear your cookies to try more than once...

yes I am waiting on the rocks to come flying....
    Thanks sooo much for the headsup.. got thru it! Thanks again! I truly appreciate it very much!
    Sunni;-)

I didn't want to test their products anyways.:rolleyes: