Some Commonly used Acronym's on Spoofee:
- Respect forum members, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts or personal attacks
- Be sure to search before posting, in order to keep from posting something that has already been posted before
- Do not post referral or self-advertisement postings (ie...your website, webstore or advertise products you are selling), also no advertising avatars, signatures or custom user titles are allowed
- Do not use a URL-shortening service such as, but not limited to, bit.ly; these are often used to hide referral links
- Your custom user title must not contain any fake user levels or titles that may lead other users to believe that you a moderator or administrator. Also, other titles including: Banned, Temp. Ban, Mod, God, Moderator, Moderatorette, Staff, or any other spelling variations are not allowed.
- Do not post "free ipod", "free flatscreen", "free computer" etc. posts
- Do not post warez, warez sites, pornography or racist/hate sites, also no software piracy
of any kind shall be posted or discussed here
- Do not post obscene or adult material in the forums
- Refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts. Multiple or
repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed
- Instead of posting thank you type posts in the threads, use the button to show your thanks or you can click on the button to give the user kudos for a job well done
- Do not post the same deal in multiple sections. If you cannot figure out which section to post in, pick the one you feel is appropriate, it can always be moved later
- Posts in the Off Topic forum do not count towards your total post count. This is normal and nothing to be concerned about.
- Social groups will be removed after 90 days of the last post. Once removed the group can be recreated, but the previous posts and pictures can not be recovered.
- We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way
If you find more that need to be added please contact a moderator.
- AR = After Rebate
- B&M = Brick & Mortar (physical store)
- BUMP = To bring a good deal back to the top
- BOGO = Buy One, Get One (free)
- EXP = Expires
- FAR = Free After Rebate
- GB = Gigabyte (Commonly used in Hard Drive Sizes)
- GC = Gift Certificate
- ISO = In Search Of
- MIR = Mail(ed) in Rebate
- NSFW = Not Safe for Work
- OOS = Out of Stock
- OP = Original Poster
- PM = Price Match or Private Message
- RSS = Really Simple Syndication
- S&H = Shipping and Handling
- S.A.S.E = Self Addressed Stamped Envelope
- YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary
A little info about Spoofee.com warning system
Some of you may have noticed that some posts are marked as "Warned Post", others may have noticed that on their profile it states "Warnings Level: *".
To see the list of warnings that can be issued and also check to see what, if any, warnings you have issued against you use the link below. The table shows the name of the warnings, a brief description of the warning, the number of points for each violation and how long the warning points remain in effect. After a person receives 10 points, that member is temporarily banned for up to 30 days. If the person still continues to break the rules after the inital ban, they could be permanently banned.
We try to be fair with our members, but we also try to keep things clean and running smoothly. So if you happen to get a warning or even two don't get too uptight about it. Just learn from your mistake and move on. Usually the only people who get permanently banned are the spammers and repeat violators.
The Spoofee Moderators