HomeCouponsFree StuffWeekly Ads / SpecialsBirthdayCompareCommunity
    Thanks

Mypoints: Rant Alert!

Is anyone else getting annoyed with Mypoints lately?

Tonight did a survey that was offered that required nearly twenty minutes of answering questions re: movies in the theaters now. At the end of 20 minutes , after answering multiple questions on each movie inquired about it reads "Sorry you do not qualify". WHAT!! THis is NOT the first time this has happened to me with Mypoints and despite contacting them (on for the previous instances) you just get a blah-blah-blah about needing a certian group of people. Well I think it just crap.

Using just tonight's survey as an example, they GOT the sample of answers they were seeking regarding have you heard...? Will you go see...? etc. for pages and pages and pages of different movie selections and then just don't want to give you the lousy 75 points for it. I mean the survey has me continue after I answer the initial demographic questions and then the initial do you go to the moives, how often, etc. questions~I either qualify then or I don't. NOT after actually answering the questions you need to obtain and report!!

I have done the friends' referral program for Mypoints as well and had been hearing back from different ones the same story so most of my referrals have quit.

It seems to me that I got the initial "load" of points from Bzz Agent and they seem to credit the 5 point Clickthru points but if there is anything that offers more substantial point rewards YOU had better keep track yourself and plan to send multiple emails. .....as if I have nothing better to do.

Thanks for listening...I am really steamed tonight.:bitter:

Thanks
    I agree. By asking you all the "pre-qualifying" questions - they are getting results the can use or need.

You do have to keep track, but I have never had a prob with them crediting my acct. I ordered gc's one time and did not receive them - and they credited my amount with the points I lost.

I just do the click thru's and an "Easy point" here and there and it gets me enough to get gc's @ Christmas.....

I hope you feel better!

L7 Experienced Member Propelissa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually say that i am 99 years old, so i automatically don't qualify and waste my time.
    "If you were a concentration gradient, I'd go down on you."

Thanks
    All I have to do is put in my real income and pretty much get kicked out of most surveys right away. They don't want people that don't earn over 20,000 per year. Those are not the people that buy most of the stuff.
    I have to say I love mypoints. I've redeemed for quite a few GC's. Most of my points come from the emails.

Thanks

my points

Hey, I know what you mean about the surveys but at least they give you 10 points for trying. Ive been with my points since 1999.They have come a long way since then. I always get my points credited and if not i just email them and they are in next day.

cam
    Thanks
    Yes I have been annoyed. It seems that no matter what the survery is or how many questions I answer I am always told that I did not qualify. It makes me wonder if MyPoints even knows about it being that most of the surverys I have taken for them takes me to OTX. I don't know what is going on but they really need to look into this.
    Smile

It's like déjà vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    My rant:

I have always been the first or second individual to finish a test. I have been this way since grade school. I am a fast reader and I don't need a lot of time to process answers and I have consistently scored in the upper 10% of my classes. Now, when I complete a survey (of which I finally qualify), they disqualify me because I was too fast. What kind of disqualification is that?

We're sorry.

We are glad you decided to participate in a survey today. However, because you completed the survey significantly faster than 95% of the other people who have taken it already, we are concerned you were not able to give sufficient time and consideration to your responses. For this reason, we will be unable to use your responses or reward you for this particular survey.

Your time and opinions are valuable to us and we hope to include you in future surveys.
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

Thanks
    They will disqualify you if they think you answered too quickly. They want you to take your time and answer honestly, even though we all do answer honestly. Of course, I read rather slowly having a reading comprehension problem. I'm pleased with them, though because I do qualify for a few of the surveys.

Thanks
    I quit doing their surveys, wastes my time.
    Spaz, check your email between answers.
    That which does not kill me has made a tactical error.
    Who is John Galt? Obama's worst nightmare.

Thanks
    actually I like Hi points better . Majority of the time I qualify and I can redeem some cool
    things : like gift cards.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rhon View Post
    actually I like Hi points better . Majority of the time I qualify and I can redeem some cool
    things : like gift cards.

Is there a link for Hi Points?!

Thanks
    Now that I think about it, I don't get anything from them anymore