Here are a few tips for you to get larger bigger portions at Chipotle.
- Time it - Go late at night about an hour before closing
- Check reviews - Some managers train their workers to give less as possible. Check on Yelp to find a good Chipotle near you
- Save with Gift Cards - Go to CardCash and buy a Chipotle gift card for 7% off. This is good as cash
Once you get there
- Smile at your server
- Get a burrito bowl instead of burrito
- Order both pinto and black beans. There is no cost
- Get fajita vegetables. There is no cost
- Examine the meat section. Choose two meats where the bucket looks fuller. Workers naturally give you less of what's about to run out.
- Ask for two different meats. For example, Half Chicken and Half Steak. You usually end up more when you do half and half. A trick would be to mention one kind of meat first and then once they are done, mention the other one.
- Ask for a tortilla on the side. There is no cost
- Ask for extra rice. There is no cost
- Ask for salad dressing. There is no cost