Conversation Between Froggypond and psychobutterfly

7 Visitor Messages

1. I really don't know that much about this part of football...I guess I am a bad off season fan!! you will have to update me and learn me that part of it LOL...I just love watching them and seeing them win...yay us!! we got the team to beat!! We rock!!
    My kids are a mess but I lub em!
  2. Hey you...what do you thunk of those draft picks we picked up? They are saying that we may be the team to beat in the NFC for this coming year~ Lets hope so!!! I love the new picture of your kids...Em looks like she could be a little lady LOL!!!! Hope you have a great weekend!
  3. Hello back!! I can't wait for football season!!! I got the coolest eagles coat and now I gotta wait all summer before I can wear it....lol It was on clearance and it rocks!! How you been and where you been??
  4. Hey you...It has been to long. I had to stop in and just say hello to my fellow Ealges fan.
  5. Happy Valentines day!!!
  6. my ex got me into football and he was an eagles fanatic...I tried to dislike them after we split but I just LOVE the eagles...you just can't forget your first football love(but you can get rid of the man!)!! go eagles!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for coming by!!
  7. I just had to com e over and comment on your avatar...I am a huge Eagles fan. I am so excited we made it to the Championship game. All I have to say is go Philly!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
X

Subscribe to New Ads!

Avon Catalog