Conversation Between callmeCrazyButt and bluesky

31 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Hey blue!!
  2. Hey Blue!!
    It's not bad yet. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow though. Of course it won't stick, but snow already??? I need to move. Got room for me yet?? ;)
  3. So, is it super cold there yet? Any snow in the forecast?
  4. I'm so glad you're hooked on LOST. It shouldn't take you that long to get caught up. The new ones won't be on for a while yet.
    Thanks for thinking of me. The walk was amazing. I'm still tired and sore, but I'm glad I did it. I'll be posting tons of pictures on MySpace probably tomorrow so make sure you check em out.
  5. Hey girl! How did the walk go this weekend? I've been thinking about you!
    Btw, I started watching the first season of Lost online recently, and I am now obsessed. Wow. Isn't that one of the shows you liked a lot? I wish I'd been watching from the beginning. Now, it's going to take me forever to catch up! I really, really love it though--not at all what I thought it was!
  6. Well hello, Blue!!
    Are you planning on staying for a bit??
    The site isn't the same w/o you and our crazy antics. ;) LOL
  7. Just stopping in to say hello to one of my favorite spoofers!!;) Hope you're doing great!!!
  8. I got in the pool today, for about 10 minutes. It's cooled down quite a bit lately...especially at night. I am destined to get in there tomorrow though. I'm glad you are having a fun summer....I just wish you were around more. :(
    I'm glad you still like the necklace. ;)
  9. Well, I check on here for about a minute most days, but this has been an incredibly busy summer so far. Fun...but busy. Have you FINALLY been able to have some pool days?
    Btw, I just found my thank you card from a while back that I had for you!! I thought I'd sent that. :o I still love my necklace.... ;)
  10. You are WAY too quiet. You must be up to something...lol.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 31
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums Check weekly ads.

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage