Conversation Between sweetwinter and stardreamer7880

4 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks can use all the good thoughts I can get!!!! Having a heck of a time 5 of my vertebra have fractures, been a miserable couple weeks. Been taking some bad falls this last one really messed my back up. Hope all is well with you & yours!!! Take care
  2. Thinking of you!!
  3. That is so nice of you to say! Currently making me stay in bed but just to keep my feet up grrrr lol now more sleep would be nice being forced to lay there with my feet in the air oh hell no! Just horribly swollen and the meds aren't helping hopefully this new one will so I can get off my back! Trying out hubby's recliner tonite to see if maybe I can get my feet high enough without it killing my knees and hips....lol so thats what i'm doing up at 5am! Thanks for your note cheered me up, I really am fine go through this every time my lupus flares up it'll go into remission and I'll be back on my feet!
  4. It's always a good day for me when I "see" you here!! Hope you are feeling well today and the sun is shining on you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
X

Subscribe to New Ads!

Avon Catalog