Conversation Between angel48wings and TAZMAN

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hi angelwings here is the post I was referring to."
    $10 from facecard
    Hello,

I'm Allison and I work for facecard. I stumbled upon this forum and wanted to address some of your questions and concerns. If you activated your facecard, you will receive $10 whether or not you load funds. You will see the $10 in your account 3-5 business days after activation.

Some of you also had questions about the following things:

*Inactivity fee - This only applies if you haven't used your card in 90 days. This fee is easily avoidable with one transaction (gift, load, spent) every 3 months.

*SSN - I completely understand your concern about giving your SSN online. We ask for your Social Security number to protect you and to make sure each card member is who they, in fact, say they are. SSNs are required for every reloadable prepaid product currently available.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or email me at aoldacre [@] facecard [.] com.

Thank you!"
  2. Tazman,
    I cant seem to find the page your talking about can you send it to me?
  3. Hi angel48wings I really have not seen any problems. As for a contact number I am not sure. On one of the earlier pages (3 maybe) a rep for Facecard posted and left her email addie if that helps you.
  4. Taz is anyone else having a prob with that facecard mastercard offer you posted have you heard? I'm having a heck of a time comtacting them. The number on the card is only for problems if you have added money. Do you possibly have a contact number for the bank for Metabank? I cant seen to find a number for them either. Thanks for your help
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
Avon Catalog