Conversation Between diGriz and callmeCrazyButt

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. YUM!! Better? ;)
  2. Like in the commercials - I say "Red Robin" and you pop out from where you are hiding and say "Yum."
  3. I don't understand the Red Robin reference, but I'll have some of that bourbon (it was borbon, wasn't it?) w/ you. Make mine a double. ;)
    Oh, and I hope you're not still hungover. :p
  4. Another birthday? Where does the time fly?

Right now I am having a double bourbon (neat) in your honor.

And I will still blame you if I wake up with a hangover.
  5. Red Robin!
  6. You're right....I just can't stay away. Now, I need to go take some classes on how to sneak around better. Have you got any recommendations? Where did you go to school? ;)
  7. I thought I felt you sneaking around.

And to answer your question, it's like Duncan Hines double chocolate fudge cake "So moistfully good, you always come back for more.
  8. Grrr that should have said keep...not jeep. Although, now that you mention it, I could use a new jeep.
  9. Why do I have to jeep coming back here to tell you to keep it down? Hmm? ;)
  10. An easier time? Well we can't have that, now can we? I know you love a challenge. Consider me gone. *thud* *crash* ....you left your stupid bourbon bottles on my stairs again. *ouch*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
Avon Catalog