Conversation Between glitterdog and dbee

17 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Merry Christmas and best wishes for you and your family!!!
  2. I'm really sorry to hear that you have lost your buddy!
  3. Glad you find a use for my posts!
  4. thanks for all the great posts you share
  5. That's a very considerate reason, but no one would be offended. Do you whatever you wish-that is your choice. I hope that you can get some :yawn:sleep. Thanks for being so awesome with the freebies :claps:
  6. "I was wondering, with all the posting you do why do you have your reps disabled? "
    reply:
    I guess being newer here I have the rep points not displayed out of respect for the many people that have posted here a lot longer. Looks like you can get rep points much easier now with the thank you button so I would have more points with fewer posts than the more established posters. I do not mean to disrespect anyone whom thank me and I will eventualy turn them on. Seems you can see them anyway by looking at a persons profile. Hope your having a good day. I am very low on sleep and plan on getting some. Thanks again
  7. I was wondering, with all the posting you do why do you have your reps disabled?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums Check weekly ads.

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage