Conversation Between Scoopons and callmeCrazyButt

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I'm glad the holidays were good for you! I got a new camera so I can't complain about mine. You should come out of hiding and post more.
  2. Well, no money is definitely a good reason not to travel. ;)
    Michigan has the greatest lakes....lol!!
  3. is neato not a cool word to use anymore? haha .. I guess I don't travel because I don't have the money. I guess i'm imagining places like in Europe or in Asia. I DO want to travel around the United states more though. That would be more cost friendly and its good to know more about our grand ole US. I do like Lake areas...
  4. It's a little sad that you said "neato"...lol. I'm joking of course. Nah, I don't think it's sad that you have to only imagine those places. Why don't you travel and what kid of places are we talking about here? MI is lovely this time of year.
    I'm doing ok. We're coming up on my favorite season and I'll be outside all day!
  5. i just got some neato travel books. I like collecting them.. even though i'm not actually going .. and I like to imagine me going to all these places. Is that a little sad?
  6. well helloooo! How's it going??
  7. Heya Scoopy!!
  8. well howdy!
  9. Hello!!
  10. Scoopy, you mean to tell me "Howdy friend!!" isn't a fun message? I am hurt! ;) lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
Avon Catalog