Conversation Between Scoopons and dbee

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I wonder if it's age thing

I hope you have a great day!
  2. aww thanks dbee! I didn't even notice i had some notifications on top there. Thank you for the birthday wishes!
  3. Have a tomorrow

Once every couple of months I remember to look at the calendar
  4. Thanks, I'll let you know. You did see the 2 kittens right? Pussy cat's right?
  5. well hello dbee! Hmm. I can see where this picture would be a little on the... wrong side.. but I think we all know that the kid is just sleeping and chose a very poor pillow. I think its ok. Let me know if people start to complain =)
  6. Good Morning scoopons
    I don't know if you are on right now or not, but I just posted a picture in the animal thread and I didn't know if it was considered appropriate. Have you seen it? Let me know if you would prefer I remove it.
  7. Have a great time, I haven't been there since I was a little kid.
  8. it is getting warm. But we are going to Disneyland on wed! woohoo! haven't been there in 7 years. Los Angeles is supposed to be around 78 which is perfect!
  9. It's going pretty good thanks It's a little hot around here, and we haven't turned the airconditioning on yet. I don't mind it though.

How's the heat where you are? I think Wednesday it's suppose to be 90 here in Michigan
  10. Well hello! Hows it going? Enjoying the heat?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
Avon Catalog