Conversation Between spazntwitch and dbee

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You are welcome!
  2. Thanks for checking

3. Strange. The other message must really be gone, I can't even see it to bring it back and I went back into January on your wall. Sorry about that!
  4. Thanks Spaz I just couldn't imagine what was happening on my wall.

I know last week I had a message deleted by choo and it was from Glitterdog, not sure why
  5. OK, it appears that I accidentally deleted one message from Spice. I have undeleted it and I apologize for the confusion. There was one other message from another member that was deleted, but that was done by the member and not a mod. I have to admit since Spoofee changed the forums, the layout of our mod panel for visitor messages is all jumbled together. Each message used to have something to separate it before but now it is one big blur. I have gone back several days and don't see any other messages, but if you can point out a timeframe I can check into any other deleted messages.

P.S. If there are 'unapproved' messages showing in your wall, there is a very huge possibility that it is from a spammer. They are hitting the walls about every 20 minutes or so.
  6. Let me look into the issue. We have had a TON of spammers posting messages on the visitors' walls and I wonder if that has something to do with it.
  7. Morning Spaz! Can you tell me why I keep getting my incoming messages removed from my wall
  8. Thank you dbee. It was great.
  9. Sorry I missed your Birthday

belated
  10. Looks interesting, but it will be a long while before it is realized...if ever.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
Avon Catalog