Conversation Between jltoot and JoyceHarkless

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey Toot! Just stopping by to say hi!
  2. Have a great week Joyce!! Sorry you are getting rained outIt has been so dry and hot here, we could use a little of that rain!!Have a happy 4th!!:42:We are having a cookout with our family and then the kids will go to the beach for the fireworks. Talk yo you later. The Toot.
  3. Hey Toot! I'm glad you like the nickname! LOL It's been raining and storming a lot here in South Carolina lately! It hasn't helped with the heat any though! :34: Have a great week and I hope to see you on soon.
  4. Toot works for me!! I love your nicknames you give people!! I hope you had a great weekend!! It has been hot and muggy here. I live in Seminole Fl. Better known as the Tampa Bay area. Have a great day Joyce!
  5. Hey toot! That's my new nickname for you! LOL
  6. You are so sweet! I hope that you have a great weekend as well! Thanks for appreciating me!
  7. Have a great weekend Joyce!! You are # 1. You really do work hard for all of us!!
  8. Awww, thanks so much, you are going to make me cry. I think you are pretty awesome, too!
  9. You are so welcome!! You really do a great job and I know everyone has to love you! Have a great day!!
  10. Hi, jltoot! Thanks for such a sweet message! Thanks for appreciating me because I appreciate you all, too!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage
Avon Catalog