Conversation Between psychobutterfly and dbee

296 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

1. I think this is the darkside

Go towards the light
  2. hahahaha...I wonder which one of the "other sides" is the "dark side"?
  3. Glad you are around again I'm off to the other side
  4. ohhhh I bought a new computer tower!! yay!! Its a cheap one but it works and I can get around the internetz again!!
  5. You crack me up
  6. princess emmma is sitting on my lap mlooking pissed off cuse I cleared off the desk chair and she thinks I did it for her...I did it cause I am having to usethe desktop but try telling that to a cat that found a new place to sleep, I sat on her twice...I warned her I was coming and she just dared me...I had to do it...seriously you cant let those furry lil hussies have even a little control or they take over....she limps off now when I head for the chair...lmbo!
  7. Sorry to hear about the computer problems, that sucks

I'll miss you on the other side, I don't like to spend much time here

It's nice to know you are still alive and kicking though

night time pictures Good memory Thanks, I'm glad you like the pictures. The ones with the bugs were really gross though

By the way, where is Emma?
  8. I am here more than there now, my laptop brokedown again and I pieced together my old OLD desktop and it goes so slow and is so old I can barely get on FB now....dontm have the money to fix the the laptop so I am trudging along with this old POS until it bites the dust...its really horrible but I guess I should be happy I can at least come here ....I love your nighty time flower pics!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 296
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums Check weekly ads.

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage