Thread: Free Tylenol Precise at Walgreens After Coupons

Thanks
    Thanked 46,313 Times in 11,375 Posts

Arrow Free Tylenol Precise at Walgreens After Coupons

Walgreens should have Tylenol Precise for $7.99-$8.49.
    Use this $5 off Tylenol print coupon,
    https://www.precisepainrelief.com/coupon
    and the $3 off Tylenol Precise Walgreens coupon from the July coupon booklet(located in the front of the store) to make it Free

Thanks
    I did this exact deal probably back in May. There was a $5 coupon in the Sunday flyers and a $3 WG cpn. The item was $7.99. That was a big problem for them, as they do not like to adjust coupons. Even though I was getting some other stuff, I had coupons on those items also, so still wound up $.01 short. Finally a manager zeroed me out somehow. This is always a problem at WG. Why the clerks can't enter a $4 coupon for $3.99 for ex., I have no idea. Anyway, this is a good deal.

P. S.: Was able to print two coupons.

Thanks
    I seriously despise walgreens. Their cashiers are always difficult and I can never understand why either! CVS or Target they just take the coupons and shut up but these ppl NOOOOO lol...Nice to know its not just me that deals with this its just a company!

Thanks
    I HATE bricks coupons, I have NEVER been able to get them to print. Dh has a newer computer and he can't get them to print either!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slyrn View Post
    I HATE bricks coupons, I have NEVER been able to get them to print. Dh has a newer computer and he can't get them to print either!!!
    Go here and read the info. My husband found this about two years ago. Maybe it will help:

bricks e-coupon print | eHow.com

Thanks
    and here i thought it was only me! I had actually stopped going to walgreen's b/c of their stupid cashiers and even stupider managers who couldn't figure out how to deduct a few coupons to zero me out so that I didn't have to walk. I had a vertigo attack while in the store during all this and had to call my DH to come w/ son to pick me and the car up. Do you think that jerk gave a rats behind? Heck no..he kept fiddling w/ the computer. Finally when my son showed up, unbeknownst to me since my son worked at Racetrac he knew him. My son suggested something (I've no idea what) and that did the trick. Haven't been back since. But i'll send ,my son up for this freebie! Thanks!

Thanks
    it's not the cashier's or manager's fault. it's the stupid software the corporate machine forces them to use. it doesn't allow for these types exceptions. this is increasingly more common in retail operations and it sux for everyone but the programmers and corporate decision makers.

Thanks
    That's not true exacty because I was able to get one cashier to enter a coupon to make my order come out to zero a few months ago. They had the Splenda for $2.99 and I had $3 coupons. When he got to the third coupon, I told him that he had to enter it for $2.97, and he actually was able to do it without any manager intervention. So, three boxes for free--and I also received a $4 RR for that. Did the deal twice. So, I'm not convinced that there is any software preventing adjustments. I just think the cashiers don't know how to adjust or are told not to. Of course, this could vary by store perhaps.