Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sexy cotton dress for free without shipping cost ~ Daily Shop

Thanks

sexy cotton dress for free without shipping cost ~ Daily Shop

New Giveaway 4 " Fashion Halter Women Cotton Bohemian Dresses" free for worldwide. you need pay nothing, what you have to do is wait for the coming of postman.

2. 6 Users Thanked Mikael Clark

Thanks
    so many great deals in the middle of the night!! LOL not up to take advantage of them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slyrn View Post
    so many great deals in the middle of the night!! LOL not up to take advantage of them
    yup, slyrn. mmm...the early bird catches the worm.

Thanks
    They do this deal every night at 3am EDT! Got a dress today, got hubby a male's t-shirt the other day!

I started this the other day by getting the Men's Skull Tshirt. Hubby saw it and liked it. I grabbed him his size a Medium. and though I haven't yet received it (says 7-14 days), when i check in on my account it is in fact there!
    To do this you all should sign up at the site and go to your profile and setup your address so that you don't have to fool with it.
    At about 230am EDT log in and I also use timeanddate.com 's popup in the corner. When it gets to 2:59:58-59 i hit refresh and sometimes they run a few seconds to a minute late so keep refreshing and as soon as the button turns orange w/ the word GRAB .. GRAB IT! check out.. and you're done.
    I also tried last night for a nice cotton dress that my daughter wanted. It was free but I wasn't fast enough. No biggie can't buy a nice dress like that for under $10 anywhere else so bought it for her (she is paying me back).
    The key to this is #1...Have your account setup, #2 have your address setup under profile, #3-have timeanddate up in the corner and start refreshing at 2:59:58-59 and once that orange button says GRAB hit it and start to check out. Get your order # and you're done.
    They only give away one item of clothing away per day and there are only 20 grabs per item so the quicker and more ready you are the better!
    Good luck y'all!
    Last edited by SunniKixJimmy2Curb; 07-11-2011 at 06:00 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunninjimmy View Post
    They do this deal every night at 3am EDT! Got a dress today, got hubby a male's t-shirt the other day!

I started this the other day by getting the Men's Skull Tshirt. Hubby saw it and liked it. I grabbed him his size a Medium. and though I haven't yet received it (says 7-14 days), when i check in on my account it is in fact there!
    To do this you all should sign up at the site and go to your profile and setup your address so that you don't have to fool with it.
    At about 230am EDT log in and I also use timeanddate.com 's popup in the corner. When it gets to 2:59:58-59 i hit refresh and sometimes they run a few seconds to a minute late so keep refreshing and as soon as the button turns orange w/ the word GRAB .. GRAB IT! check out.. and you're done.
    I also tried last night for a nice cotton dress that my daughter wanted. It was free but I wasn't fast enough. No biggie can't buy a nice dress like that for under $10 anywhere else so bought it for her (she is paying me back).
    The key to this is #1...Have your account setup, #2 have your address setup under profile, #3-have timeanddate up in the corner and start refreshing at 2:59:58-59 and once that orange button says GRAB hit it and start to check out. Get your order # and you're done.
    They only give away one item of clothing away per day and there are only 20 grabs per item so the quicker and more ready you are the better!
    Good luck y'all!
    ahhhh...perfect details. good luck, you too

Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 826 Posts
    Cool. Got myself a fish t-shirt
    Cody, Lee & Uncle Tim. Sleep with the angels and soar with the birds.

Thanks
    Mine says it hasen't started yet??

Thanks
    I got a cute fish shirt too! Thank you Sunninjimmy for the tips!

Thanks
    Was the giveaway at 3 ET? I tried refreshing the page then, but it never changed. The fish shirt was there before three and said it was gone. Guess I'm confused about this one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael Clark View Post
    yup, slyrn. mmm...the early bird catches the worm.
    this bird is catching some zzzzzzzs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by babuska73 View Post
    Cool. Got myself a fish t-shirt
    cool way to go!
    I was so tired after being up over 48 hrs due to illness w/ migraines and vertigo I crashed! Went to sleep last night at 11:50pm and slept till 1110am today

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmom View Post
    I got a cute fish shirt too! Thank you Sunninjimmy for the tips!
    Glad to see a lot of winners here on spoofee! Congrats Spoofettes!: )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat 137 View Post
    Was the giveaway at 3 ET? I tried refreshing the page then, but it never changed. The fish shirt was there before three and said it was gone. Guess I'm confused about this one.
    hmmm......did you clean the cookies and then refesh? it seems that there was a high traffic at that moment. " At about 230am EDT log in and I also use timeanddate.com 's popup in the corner. When it gets to 2:59:58-59 i hit refresh and sometimes they run a few seconds to a minute late so keep refreshing and as soon as the button turns orange w/ the word GRAB .. GRAB IT! check out.. and you're done." from Sunninjimmy's tips

Thanks
    Mini Skirts today! LOL! Great for a yard sale..don't think w/ my fat butt ill be able to squeeze into this! Maybe my daughter though! LOL!

Thanks
    It's 3:08--and the mini skirts are "coming soon." It can't be soon enough for me, as I'm going to bed. I thought this opened at 3 AM. At least tonight, I could refresh the page (last night it seemed to screw up my computer somehow). Re clearing cookies, no I don't usually do that. Anyway, I never saw anything turn orange. I'm just curious about this one. I have no use for a mini-skirt anyway, but I'd like to be able to navigate the site.