Thread: Kodak 4GB Playsport Zx3 HD Video Camera Bundle for $99 Shipped

Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 Times in 1,193 Posts

Ad Kodak 4GB Playsport Zx3 HD Video Camera Bundle for $99 Shipped

Walmart.com has the Kodak Playsport Video Camera Value Bundle w/ Bonus 4GB Memory Card (Camera, Yellow Float Strap, Rechargeable Battery,& Charger) for a good price.

Pricegrabber Price : $127.57 ~ $162.94 Shipped

1. Walmart Price : $99 Shipped
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Thanks
    This is a copy and paste from my last posting about this camera when it was on sale a week ago...

We have this camera. Just make sure you're using it in well lit situations though. The low light performance sucks! As long as the lighting is decent, it shoots ok video. To give you an idea of how poor the low light performance is, I took some videos of my son's pinewood derby race in a what I thought was a well lit school cafeteria. The video came out darker than expected.

If you're going to shoot in full 1080p make sure you have a fast memory card (i.e. class 10) or it'll be very choppy when you go to play it back. However, lower class video cards will play back 720p ok. I have a class 6 card in the camera right now and 720p playback is good.

The digital camera function is mediocre at best. The 3.2MP camera on my BlackBerry takes better pictures! Why Kodak didn't put a cellphone type of flash on this camera is beyond me. It would surely help when taking pictures or up close video in low light.

I haven't taken mine in the water yet but my brother-in-law bought the same camera and took his in the ocean. The door on the side of the camera wouldn't open up later when he wanted to get the memory card out. The salt had dried up around the seal and sealed it shut. He was able to gently pry it open but the seal ended up tearing. This was not the camera's fault though. He should have rinsed the camera with fresh water after going in the ocean. So, if you do get this camera and decide to go in the ocean with it keep this in mind.

For $65 shipped I would get it. I wouldn't pay retail for it again though.