Thread: Partique TRASH CANCER NOW PARTY SEPT 17th CAN STILL APPLY!

Thanks

Thumbs up Partique TRASH CANCER NOW PARTY SEPT 17th CAN STILL APPLY!

Somehow I thought I applied through here but I guess not. You will get a party pack about a week b4 your party to share w/ guests. Similar to Houseparty.
    This party is about trashing cancer and saving lives w/ Fran Drescher and Cancer Schmancer. Fran you might recognize as the Flushing NY accented Lead in the TV show The Nanny! (She's from my original neck of the woods since I originally hailed from Bayside NY right next door).
    they ask for 10 guests to be invited and to upload media after the party from your party..
    Here's the Link:
    Splash | Partique

Here's how it works:

CREATE YOUR PROFILE. Sign up for a specific event and create your host profile. Let us know what you’re passionate about, whether it’s football season or this season’s bestselling novel. Soon, you’ll be notified of events that relate to who you really are and what you care about.

ORCHESTRATE YOUR PARTY. Congratulations. You’ve been selected to host a Partique, and the comfirmation email links you to your personal planning page, where you’ll find Partique tools to make hosting easy. Now, you can email and confirm invitations, share photos and videos, blog with guests, and enjoy party suggestions and special resources. As a Partique host you can connect and share with other hosts who are as passionate as you are about this Partique event. This build creates anticipation for the big day, which is heightened even further a week before the party, when you receive your Partique pack filled with brand items and Partique favors you’ll share with guests.

CELEBRATE! On the day of the event, people at your party along with those at hundreds of other parties across the nation and around the globe celebrate with you. It’s not hundreds of celebrations. It’s ONE HUGE celebration held in hundreds of places with tens of thousands of people. These are your people. They love what you love and care about what you care about. Just don’t forget your camera.

CULTIVATE. Through our integration with popular social networks, Partique provides you with the opportunity to re-connect with other Partique participants. As a result, the momentum gained on the day of the Partique event doesn’t fade. Those things you care about will be there again next season, next year and beyond. Once registered with Partique, your connection to your passion remains strong, as you look forward to participating in the next year’s event.

Good luck..Notice under Orchestrate your party it states "a week before teh party , when you receive your Partique pack filled with brand items and Partique favors you'll share with guests".
    Enjoy everyone and again Good Luck!

Thanks
    PS-they're talking on the hosting page of talking about eco friendly products so who knows? Maybe we'll get some ecofriendly stuff to share w/ our guests!

Thanks
    I just pulled this off the website: WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
    WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO HOST?

Do you like being in the know on how you can protect your health and your family’s health? Do you like getting together with friends? Do you frequently post your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter? Have you or someone you know been affected by cancer? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, we want YOU to host a Trash Cancer party.

What’s Required:
    •Hosting up to 9 of your friends at your home on Saturday, September 17th. (Party time is up to you!)
    •Hosts must be at least 13 years old. (Parental consent required for hosts under 18.)
    •Hosts must have access to the internet on party day and knowledge of social media tools. (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
    •Hosts must be willing to participate in the online activities (polls, uploading pictures and/or video, contests, etc.) and party day activities (ie: providing "make your own natural cleaner" ingredients for guests.)

Please note that no prior knowledge of toxic chemicals is needed. All the necessary educational materials will be provided online.

If you live outside of the United States, you are welcome to host a party and participate in any of the online activities but will not be provided with a physical party package.

only 10 party packages per host!

Thanks
    it wont let me apply i click the apply and it just brings me to a spot with comments and pictures nothing to fill out

Thanks
    Very strange as a friend applied last night . Hmmmmmm. don't know what to say!

L8 Nosey spoofee member Mrseric's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anybody heard anything new on this? I got the acceptance email long ago & set up my party with invites and all....got another reminder about guests rsvp'ing after that, but nothing mentioned since. I'm sure it's just me, but I find their website a bit 'less informative' than most party hosting sites. When I log in, the "apply to host" tab is still there but the top corner of page says I'm a host. I can't get to my own party page...any ideas what I'm doing wrong??
    Last edited by Mrseric; 09-08-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    I got an email to go to see how to make the cleaners etc. If anyone needs it pm me w/ your email and I'll get to it tomorrow and will forward the email I received so that you can ge the party going.
    Hoping they send some good things for a party bag!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrseric View Post
    Anybody heard anything new on this? I got the acceptance email long ago & set up my party with invites and all....got another reminder about guests rsvp'ing after that, but nothing mentioned since. I'm sure it's just me, but I find their website a bit 'less informative' than most party hosting sites. When I log in, the "apply to host" tab is still there but the top corner of page says I'm a host. I can't get to my own party page...any ideas what I'm doing wrong??
    Up under your pic- that is a drop box which lists all the parties you have hosted. Just click the down arrow button (which displays a list of those parties)- then double click on the title of your party from that list and it goes to that page.

Thanks
    Thanks, vivaciousgold!! I'm trying that each time, but page just keeps looping back to where I started. I was able to get there a few weeks ago. Think I'm gonna just send them off an email & see if they can help my acct.

Thanks
    Be on the lookout! UPS just dropped off a BOX w/ the 10 Goodie Bags~! Nice too! Even a Yoga DVD for the host/hostess.
    BIG Box of Baking Soda, goodie bags have tons of tips , a BIG Water bottle (Great for walking) and a 7th Generation Laundry Detergent Sample! Way Cool!

Thanks
    Yay, got ours here too. Definitely a great cause & a great theme for a girls night "in" with my besties!