Thread: FREE Beta Test of BULLGUARD Internet Security v12

I'm hunting for freebies! Ronshere's Avatar
    Thanks

FREE Beta Test of BULLGUARD Internet Security v12

I received this in my email. I did some Googling to verify that it is a legitimate company.
    You can visit bullguard.com to find out what the product is about.
    Anyway, its FREE!!

Dear OnlineBeta Member,

Every so often we have test opportunities from partners and clients. Centercode is commtted to providing you with as many opportunities to test as possible. Below is an opportunity to explore a new product from BullGuard!

If you are interested, please feel free to apply. Your Centercode profile WILL NOT work. You will need to create a profile in the BullGuard system if you are interested in participating. Also, please feel free to post or pass this recruitment along to friends, colleagues and family members!

Here is information about this project:

Wanted: BullGuard Internet Security v12 beta testers

Profile: IT passionate

If you fit the above description, then we invite you to join our BullGuard community today. Become a member and you’ll be the first to access the latest antivirus technology.

What’s more, we’re offering you the chance to test our freshly released product - BullGuard Internet Security 12. Discover its best features, design and performance, and your efforts will be rewarded with surprise gifts you cannot refuse!

To become a Beta Tester, sign up by clicking on the link below. Once registration is complete, download version 12 on your computer and…enjoy!

Bullguard 12 is an upgraded version of BullGuard Internet Security 10. We’re introducing new technology to provide the end-users with the liberty to enjoy and explore their digital life while remaining 100% safe from any online threats.

What’s new?

- PC Tune UP: makes computers faster, more reliable and more efficient.

- Parental Control: protects children from inappropriate website content as decided by their parents.

…and there’s much more to see!

Become a Beta Tester now!

--
    Please click the following link to apply for this test: https://beta.bullguard.com/callout/default.html?callid={D21E604B-990C-41E5-93FD-263E33570804}
    --

If the link does not work for you please copy and paste the entire link into your URL.

Thank you, Centercode

proud grandma of parker smidge1's Avatar
    Thanks
    got it did it part of centercode i beleive