Thread: Free Carrots at Walmart

Thanks

Free Carrots at Walmart

If you’re headed out to Walmart to grab the free BenGay we posted about earlier, you might want to print off this $1/1 Earthbound Farms coupon and grab some free carrots while you’re at it! Many have reported finding 1 lb. bags of Earthbound Farms Organic carrots priced at $0.92 in Walmart stores, making them free + overage with this new coupon! Click on the link below to get your coupon.

*UPDATE* We’ve also heard reports that Earthbound Farms organic lettuce containers are on sale for $1 this week at Meijer, so you might be able to use this coupon at various stores for some free organic produce!

Earthbound Farm Organic | Test Your Knowledge About Organic Farming

Thanks
    ok I had to share this one w/ all my spoofeettes!: )
    I had a problem printing the coupons for $1 off. Don't know why b/c i never had a problem w/ Bricks coupons b4.
    Anywho, I emailed Earthbound Farms and let them know how much i REALLY LOVE their Carrots and how I use them to make everything from stews to carrot cake and carrot cinnabons to carrot cupcakes to carrot pies etc.
    Well they really and truly surprised me! They replied to my email and sent me a $1 off coupon (Bricks can be printed twice) and get this...you all ready?????? A $5 Bricks coupon as well which can be used on ANY one item. Sooooooooooo. Go to Walmart, get $.92 worth of carrots and get some lean ground beef OR a free pack of Johnsonville Sausage! (Having hubby hook up my wifi printer too as it's 2 per pc and we have 4 laptops, 1 netbook, an ipad, an android tablet and the HP touchpad)..Woa Baby! Just had to share. Truth is I do use a lot of Earthbound Farm carrots as they do taste so much better and we do A LOT of baking w/ it too. They really are a great company and they really do go out of their way to really and truly read their emails!
    Just thought I'd share that with you!