Thread: Note to Walmart

Thanks

Note to Walmart

I sent the following email to the local walmart tonight:

"Why does Walmart regularly have price accuracy issues? My wife and I just returned home from the local Walmart. We wanted to purchase a case for our Vizio tablet computer. Online, the price last night was $29.xx. Tonight it's $19.99. At the store, it is $39.88. I know you have the disclaimer "In Stores Price May Vary", but this price variance clearly indicates Walmart's intention to screw the uninformed customer. I will share this information with everyone I can. The other issue we had was a bag of Twizzlers that was clearly marked on the shelf $1.50 but rang $1.88 at the checkout. I can't remember the last time Twizzlers actually rang up the correct price. I hope Walmarts market share slips as that's what this greedy company derserves!!!!"

I hope everyone will start to boycott frickin' greedy walmart!

Larry
    This is temporary, eternity is forever. Know JESUS?

It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    The generic response would be that they are 'testing' different markets. You would think that a price would be a price would be a price and it wouldn't vary so wildly.
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

Thanks

remember Best Buy?

Yeah, Walmart is testing markets alright. Seeing which markets have the most ignorant believing Walmart is always the lowest price customers. I remember when Best Buy had an issue with their online pricing not jiving with in store. Hope this bites Walmart in the same way. For us another pricing issue with Walmart has been pricing accuracy. Almost every trip we have at least one item that rings higher at the register than it is marked. That it happens this often makes be think that they do this intentionally hoping customers won't catch the price over ring.
    This is temporary, eternity is forever. Know JESUS?

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    Almost every trip we have at least one item that rings higher at the register than it is marked.
    That happened to me last trip.
    Dr. Preco, I hold a license to practice on Uranus.

Anyone seen my pen?

Thanks
    I don't shop at Walmart much, as my wife works at a natural food store. However, online retail has a completely different price scale because of overhead and competition. While I can get some local stores to match online pricing, shopping online is still cheaper. I can often avoid shipping, with Amazon, and then I don't pay taxes either. If it isn't something you need right away, then I say buy it online.