Thread: Gameboy Advance + Yoshi's Island for $70?

Thanks

Gameboy Advance + Yoshi's Island for $70?

I'm not sure if this is a particularly good unadvertised deal or if the cashier at Circuit City just rang up the purchase incorrectly.

I went to Circuit City last night and I noticed a some untagged GBA (Glacier) boxes with a sticker indicating that Yoshi's Island was included inside. I took it up for a price check and the cashier told me it was $69.95. I decided not to look at gift horse in the mouth and I purchased it right away. Sure enough, when I opened the box, there was a game pak inside of Yoshi's Island.

Mostly likely this was a human error though. I did notice at one point during the transaction that the register screen prompted the cashier to select between two choices and she picked the first one. I later browsed through the store and all the rest of their GBA were listed as $69.95 and Yoshi's Island: Super Mario 3 in the retail box was listed as $27.95.

But if it happened to me, it could happen to you too. Just look around for a clueless cashier first.

Someone please correct me if GBA have been packaged with Yoshi's Island all this time for this price and I've just been clueless til now.

Thanks
    By the way, Circuit City has a "Free Carry Case after mail-in rebate" deal. This offer is good online as well as with store purchases. Just go to http://www.circuitcity.com and search for "gameboy advance". There should be a link to the rebate form in the search results.

Thanks
    Probably a legit deal. I picked up a similar deal at Toys R Us that included the Super Mario game, as advertised. Good deal!