Thread: Verizon Wireless--Motorola T720 $49.99 After Trade-in MIR

Verizon Wireless--Motorola T720 $49.99 After Trade-in MIR

This is a great deal, but you must sign up for a 2 yr contract. The main reason I am putting this here is because Verizon just lowered the price on this phone. It was $99 after rebate, I purchased mine last week and then just found out about this and called and got my price adjusted by $50. So if you got in on this deal within the past month, call and get your adjustment!

Thanks
    I would like to get a new phone. Is it possible to just buy the phone without getting a new service contract? I have 200 minutes and thats all I need each month.

If I get a new contract, my monthly goes to $40 from the current $30. Over a year thats $120...not worth getting a new contract. Although my current phone is working fine, it is 3 years old and due to fail.

Verizon raises their prices about $5 annually. I started at $10 a mnoth and now at $30, I've had it. They are just as greedy as all of the wireless carriers.

Why do they need a contract from us anyways?

I believe...

You need to sign for 2 years. I just locked into a contract around a year ago. So I had to renew my contract in order to get the deal. I believe you can get it by itself, but you are gonna pay alot. Check Ebay maybe you can find a good deal there. I agree with what you say about the contract part but what are you gonna do. Cell phones are becoming more of a necessity instead of a luxury, hence the costs and contract terms. :rolleyes: