Thread: Changhong 50in 1080p LED HDTV + Chromecast + HDMI Cables for $379.99 Shipped

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,163 Posts

Ad Changhong 50in 1080p LED HDTV + Chromecast + HDMI Cables for $379.99 Shipped

Newegg is offering the Changhong LED50YC2000UA 50" 1080p 60Hz LED-Backlit LCD HDTV + Google Chromecast + 2x 6' HDMI Cable for a low price.

Regular price on this TV is normally $499.99 shipped

Go to Newegg and click on Add to Cart
    Last edited by Spoofee; 10-26-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Good luck getting any kind of rebate from Newegg. They have been well known for yrs not to give people their rebates for the spoofee sales. They will send you a mail in form and you will never get your rebate. You will then call and they will offer you a tracking number with an apology and you will not get your rebate. Why does spoofee even bother listing anything from newegg when all they do is rip people off most the time.

Thanks
    Umm what?? It is a combo discount... Also, though Newegg has a few rebates, the bulk are from manufacturers. I have never had an issue with a rebate before, but I am thorough and do everything based on the directions and keep records just in case. I do really wish rebates would go away though. They are annoying. But hey, at least it helps prop up the United States Postal Service I guess...

Please do not buy this TV . I bought this and returned it in one day. The picture, sound, is worse than anything you could imagine. Please do not buy. However a Sceptre 50 inch from walmart or anywhere else is a number one sharp pic and sound quality tv.