Thread: PNY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive + Total Defense for Free Shipped After Rebate

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,163 Posts

Ad PNY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive + Total Defense for Free Shipped After Rebate

TigerDirect is offering the PNY 64GB Turbo USB 3.0 Flash Drive and Total Defense Premium Internet Security Bundle for a good price.

Next best price on Google is $29.99 shipped

1. Go to TigerDirect and buy the bundle for $59.99 shipped

2. You need to register Total Defense to qualify for the rebate. The software is not great so we recommend uninstalling and using a prepaid card to register.

3. Rebate Price : -$60.00 ( Exp : 4/30/14 )

Final Price : Free Shipped After Rebate
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Thanks
    I purchased Total Defense along with another bundle early this year. However they did not send me rebate. I lost $60 and whole lot of time and nerves calling them and trying to argue. This is just a scam and their software is also terrible. BTW they require credit card at the software activation so they could charge you after the first year. Canceling the subscription is another adventure. My advice is stay away and save your money.

Thanks
    I had the same experience with vii member. Read all the fine prints carefully....I never received my rebate either. I could have bought a better drive and cheaper elsewhere.