Thread: 15 KIND Healthy Grain Granola Bars for $6.91 Shipped

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,163 Posts

Ad 15 KIND Healthy Grain Granola Bars for $6.91 Shipped

Amazon is offering the 15-Pack KIND Healthy Grains Granola Bars, Vanilla Blueberry for a good price.

1. Choose a flavor
    Double Chocolate Chunk for $8.63
    Oats and Honey with Toasted Coconut for $8.63 (sold out)
    Healthy Grains for $8.63 (sold out)

2. Use Clip Coupon to get 15% off

3. Use Subscribe & Save to get 5% off and free shipping

Final Price : $6.91 Shipped
    Last edited by Spoofee; 06-29-2014 at 12:05 AM.
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

KIND 'HEALTHY' GRAINS?? There's not much health about this sugary concoction. Let's take the Double Chocolate Chunk - the serving size is 35g and in which 9g of that is sugar alone . So, slightly more than a quarter of this thing is just sugar, while there's only 3g of protein per serving. Lame. Look at those ingredients too, tapioca SYRUP, evaporated (SUGAR) cane juice, HONEY, SUGAR, brown rice SYRUP, and MOLASSES. No wonder there's 9g of sugar per serving, it has 6 different forms of sugar in it. Not to mention 10% of your daily allowance of saturated fat. I'm not trying to be the food police, eat whatever the heck you want... but I hate when brands try to pass off foods as healthy when they're not. It's just dishonest. Call it what it is: a candy bar.

Thanks
    KIND 'HEALTHY' GRAINS?? There's not much health about this sugary concoction. Let's take the Double Chocolate Chunk - the serving size is 35g and in which 9g of that is sugar alone . So, slightly more than a quarter of this thing is just sugar, while there's only 3g of protein per serving. Lame. Look at those ingredients too, tapioca SYRUP, evaporated (SUGAR) cane juice, HONEY, SUGAR, brown rice SYRUP, and MOLASSES. No wonder there's 9g of sugar per serving, it has 6 different forms of sugar in it. Not to mention 10% of your daily allowance of saturated fat. I'm not trying to be the food police, eat whatever the heck you want... but I hate when brands try to pass off foods as healthy when they're not. It's just dishonest. Call it what it is: a candy bar.

Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States, 19057
    Thanks
    The 'sold out' ones are back. Also just wanted to point out most if not all of these are gluten free.

Thanks
    Cripe - I didn't realize the post I submitted while not logged in actually posted. I refreshed the page several times and it never displayed. So, I signed in and reposted it. Sorry for the duplicate post folks!