Thread: Free “This is my Chance” Window Cling Decal

Thanks
    Thanked 45,632 Times in 10,861 Posts

Arrow Free “This is my Chance” Window Cling Decal

2. 2 Users Thanked glitterdog

Thanks
    This is my chance...

In Bobby’s recent message series on the Sermon on the Mount, he shared that Jesus is calling all of us to not just be hearers of his words, but doers.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another" (John 13:34-35).

“It's time to do something this week,” says Bobby. “Some situation is going to present itself to you where you will have a chance to do the next right thing, something Jesus told you to do. There will be a couple in your neighborhood that's struggling financially and needs babysitting and money for movies and dinner, and you are going to say? ‘This is my chance.’ You're going to be at the pharmacy waiting for your medication, some guy cuts in line in front of you, and you are going to say to yourself, ‘This is my chance.’ Yes! It's your chance to love that guy and encourage him. He's sick and he needs help! You're going to have a dear friend in the hospital and, even though you're going to be busy and not know how to find the time, you're going to say to yourself, ‘This is my chance.’ That's right. Somebody's going to lash out at you in anger and you're going to say, ‘This is my chance.’ That's right. You're going to see your spouse doing the dishes, and you get it: ‘This is my chance!’”

If you would like a daily reminder - to place on you car’s windshield, your tablet, your kitchen window, your bathroom mirror, etc. - that each moment is our chance to love others as Jesus loves us, then please place your request above.
    A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory