Thread: Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console System for $359.99 Shipped

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,163 Posts

Ad Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console System for $359.99 Shipped

Groupon is offering the Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console System for the best price.

This unit does not include the Kinect.

Retail price is $399.99

Step 1
    Go to Groupon

Step 2
    Add the item to your cart for $399.99 shipped

Step 3
    Use coupon code 4JULY10 to get 10% or $40 off

Final Price : $359.99 Shipped
    Last edited by Spoofee; 07-04-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

No good without Kinect.

Thanks
    Meh, I'd rather just get the $359.99 PS4 off Ebay since its faster, i.e. can actually do 1080p when the XBOne struggles with 900p. But really I'll just keep PC gaming.

I am not sure Fyend understands speed vs video resolution. Not to mention its the game developers that decide how well the game will play on each system. Yes the PS4 in general has betters specs, specifically the ddr 5 ram vs ddr 3 and also the ps4 has more shaders. However, the specs on both systems are stronger than prior systems such as the ps3 and 360 both of which handled 1080p just fine. In all honesty both the ps4 and the xbox one are fairly similar machines and the major differences will be in the exclusive game content each offers. Anyone that has to say they would rather PC game shouldn't comment on a console anyway since a console gamer is paying 500 dollars for a gaming system instead of 300 dollars for a graphics card and another 300 bucks for a mobo, cpu, ram, and finally another 300 bucks for a case, psu, cooling, Hard Drive, blue ray, and an OS. That is unless you are going to put together a crap system for 500 that lets you play most games on low to medium settings for 2 years if your lucky. If your going to do that, you are not really a PC gamer.

Thanks
    I don't think 'guest' understands that lower specs = lower framerates and having to use lower detail textures, i.e. inferior experience for the same money out of pocket. They're not as 'fairly' similar as people have been lead to believe, the results speak for themselves. Also dropping texture detail just to claim 'Its running at 1080p!!!' is a fake out. Sure the 360 and PS3 could technically output 1080p but compare it to a current system outputting 1080p and do they look remotely the same? No they don't. The same will be true for the XBOne when they 'Dumb down' the content to be able to say its running 1080p. In many cases they can't even pull that off and have to lower the output to 900p.

So 'guest' please go educate yourself. You're just making my case for me and making yourself look like a moron.

Fyend again you are comparing apples to oranges. Frame Rates and Resolution are not the same thing. If you are trying to say that do to insufficient processing power, slower ram, fewer pixel shaders developers will find it easier to sustain higher frame rates at 1080p then sure you are correct. However you can accomplish higher frame rates at lower video resolution such as 780p. Just because you hit 50 frames per second at 780p doesn't mean that your monitor magically turned into a 1080p device. Yes the PS4 and the Xbox one have nearly identical specifications. They are easily found by any major search engine and yes the PS4 specs are higher, however not by the wopping margin you seem to be be trying to insinuate. Finally, you cant compare last generation consoles and the new generation of consoles and say oh hey look the last generation wasnt really running 1080p because the new generation looks better so that has to be 1080p. What you are talking about at that point is rendering and advances in in GPU's and software has allowed for faster rendering, higher frame rates, better textures. Still doesnt change the fact that frame rate doesn't equal resolution. Frame rate is one part of the equation for how well graphics look at a specific resolution. Hey lets look at still shots and see the major graphical difference. http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/23/1080p-vs-900p-vs-720p-screenshot-comparison-can-you-tell-the-difference/