Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Get 19% Off Discount at Lowes Home Improvement

If I pay with my Lowes Credit Card do I get another 5% off like I do on everything else?

loves it bulding with stair wait next Christmas gift saves

I'm remodeling my bathrooms and have recently bought 6 different discount cards from ebay I used them online and have NEVER had a problem cashing them in.

Your math is off.

As a shareholder we don't like all these discounts.

quote: If I pay with my Lowes Credit Card do I get another 5% off like I do on everything else?

I did not get the 5% discount with my Lowes CC when I used the 10% discount I got off eBay.

'As a shareholder we don't like all these discounts. '

What I'm about to tell you is gonna really suck for you then.

Since Lowe's just started their military data mining project, a military/Vet ID no longer qualifies for the military discount. Now you gotta 'register online' and provide all your personal information so Lowes can sell it to their 'partners' and 'affiliates' and 'subsidiaries' for marketing purposes (yes, unlike most people I actually read the privacy agreement).

What sucks for you, stockholder, is that NOW, ANYONE can go to checkout and provide my phone number associated with my 'My Lowes account' and get the 10% military discount. Ya see, not everybody has a military /veteran ID. And I can't give everyone my military ID to use becuase it has MY photo on it. But I can give my PHONE NUMBER to all my friends and family and coworkers and the guys at the VFW post and the guys at the DAV post and the guys at the dive shop and the guys at my Masonic Lodge and the guy who does my lawncare. You might as well petition your CEO to just lower the prices by 10% store wide. Cause I'm gonna give my 'verified' phone number to EVERYONE, and so are the guys at the DAV post and the VFW post!

I'm sorry but your veteran data mining project has back fired on you. The fake information I used to create my 'verified' 'My Lowes account' will never be worth a penny to those guys you sell my fake info to.

Yippeee! 10% off for everyone.

Hi Emma,
    How do I get the discount off the Lowes card at staples? Is there a code I need to put in? Thank you!

how can you stack several lowes coupon codes?

I work for lowes... you can't stack multiple discounts. The computer will automatically choose the best discount and there is no way to get both.

It's using a gift card and a coupon not 2 coupons. The gift card is discounted through the seller so aren't stacking them at the register.

Emma Johnson strikes (out), again! What is wrong with you Emma!?

Seriously... you need to get a different job.... you suck at this.

Didn't work:(

Start with $100.
    10% off $100 = $100 - 10 = $90.
    Take another 10% off.
    10% off $90 = $90 - $9 = $81.
    Final price = $81.
    Discount = $19.
    Discount Percent = $19/$100 = 0.19 x 100% = 19%.

send me an email to [email protected] and I will send you a 10% off or $15 off $50 or $20 off $100 for lowes