Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to Get 19% Off Discount at Lowes Home Improvement

Has this ended? I don't see a 'promotions' section in my cart.

Egifter says that the LOWES5 promo code is no longer valid. I waited too long, dangit. A few days ago, I read their fine print and it said 'while supplies last.'

ebay coupons come back already used and Lowes wont honor them because they weren't issued by Lowes.

Do not buy or use an ebay discount for lowe's. Lowe's has stated that they will not honor any discount that doesn't come directly from them.

Theres a website that generates Lowes codes for free. I use several $20 off of $100 all the time, no problems. Order online get my mypoints then go pick up the order when its ready. Same with home depot! If you really want to save $$$ you'll figure it out.

Has this deal stopped working?

The card bear gift cards are only 5% off now making it 15% off total. Still a good deal

Speaking of math, in the Guest comment about spending $100 with a 10% discount and a 10% coupon you only got a 10% discount on that $100 transaction and you are left with $10 gift card balance. So you lose the card, don't use it or what ever, you got a 10% discount. Now lets say now you buy something for $10 balance next time - now no 10% discount coupon. So your discount over two purchases is 18.2%. You will always be less than a 20% discount unless you spend about $112 in one transaction- oh and that is also a hair under 20% - but hey rounding. Oh yeah and you paid money to buy a coupon - gotta factor that in and well that changes things also.

Storm door

Bought a new toilet at Lowes Tarentum yesterday. As a vet I expected 10% at checkout. I received $.64 cents. I was told that their is a no stacking rule since September that looks at current retail discount on item and calculates the discount from retail and compared with the additional 10%. You get the difference. This was automatically calculated at the register. The 10% veteran discount is no longer true.
    Very disappointed.