Thread: PNY 256mb PC2100 Memory & 50 Imation CD-Rs for $30 Shipp

PNY 256mb PC2100 Memory & 50 Imation CD-Rs for $30 Shipp

Office Depot has the PNY PC2100 256mb of memory and Imation™ Standard CD-R Media Spindle, 700MB/80 Minutes, Pack Of 50 for a great deal.

1. Coupon Price : - $20 off $75
    2. Search and Add 442827( Memory : $64.84 )
    3. Search and Add 265210 ( CD-Rs : $19.99 )
    4 . Memory Rebate : -$20.00
    5 . CD-R Rebate : -$15.00
    Final Price : $29.83

Thanks

Doesn't work

As usual, the memory is on backorder!

Thanks
    LOL need to stop bothing putting up the memory deals. They are amazingly ALWAYS out of stock within an hour.

Thanks
    Back in stock today!
    Carpe Victus!

Thanks
    oops

Thanks

make sure

I got burned on the crucial memory deal cause i bought it online on the 5th at 2:00 am and the best buy pick up location in my town indicated that they didnt have any in stock according to the website. I ended up going on back order and then today they cancelled my order cause they said that they are no longer going to carry crucial memory(i personnally think its cause i sent them a nasty email but...) I called the best buy in my area today (the 9th)and they told me that they just sold their last stick of crucial about 15 minutes ago and that they have had it in stock for about a week and a half. So i saw this deal and it was also back ordered on the office depot website so i just gave office depot a call and they had like 5 left.

Bestbuy = complete crap in my book......worst customer service ive ever experienced....on the phone and threw emails.

Thanks

Re: make sure

I've thought this for years now. They are the worst!

Quote Originally Posted by skyjock413
    I got burned on the crucial memory deal cause i bought it online on the 5th at 2:00 am and the best buy pick up location in my town indicated that they didnt have any in stock according to the website. I ended up going on back order and then today they cancelled my order cause they said that they are no longer going to carry crucial memory(i personnally think its cause i sent them a nasty email but...) I called the best buy in my area today (the 9th)and they told me that they just sold their last stick of crucial about 15 minutes ago and that they have had it in stock for about a week and a half. So i saw this deal and it was also back ordered on the office depot website so i just gave office depot a call and they had like 5 left.

Bestbuy = complete crap in my book......worst customer service ive ever experienced....on the phone and threw emails.

Thanks
    BB lies on the phone? This is new? ^_-

Last time, among the many times, I ordered something, wanted to cancel afterwards within 1 hour. Was told that I couldn't, because it had already entered the shipping process at the warehouse and been prepared for shipment, was going out that night.

3 days later, and what's the order status? On order. It hadn't even shipped, wasn't even boxed, didn't even have it in inventory...but oh wait....it couldn't be cancelled 3 days earlier cause it was already boxed for shipment<G>