Thread: 1lb Coffee, 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker & 2 Gevalia Mugs -- $14.95

Thanks

1lb Coffee, 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker & 2 Gevalia Mugs -- $14.95

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/conti...lia_index.aspx

Enter code 107745

Try one pound of our exceptional coffee for only $14.95, including shipping and handling, and receive a 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker & 2 Gevalia Mugs as a special gift. As a member of Gevalia Kaffe, you will automatically receive special Program Benefits.

How the Program Works

You will be sent two 1/2 lb. packages of the type(s) you have indicated below with the understanding that you will continue to receive additional shipments of Gevalia coffee (four 1/2 lb. packages) approximately every six weeks, plus you may receive a special annual shipment.

Prices vary, and you will be billed only $5.55-$7.25 for Regular and $6.25-$7.45 for Decaffeinated per 1/2 lb. package of the type(s) you choose, plus an added shipping and handling charge. Coffee prices are subject to change.

This arrangement may be canceled at any time after receiving your introductory shipment without obligation to accept further shipments. You may change the quantities and types of coffee you receive at any time, as well as the frequency of your shipments. The special gift is yours to keep regardless of your decision.

Thanks
    Or you can get 1lb of Coffee and a Thermal 8-cup Coffeemaker as a special gift for only $5.00 shipped

Enter code 108054

Thanks
    Gevalia coffee pots are pretty nice, but from what I understand there coffee itself can leave something to be desired.

Kage_

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kage_
    Gevalia coffee pots are pretty nice, but from what I understand there coffee itself can leave something to be desired.

Kage_
    Where'd you hear that? ;)

Actually, that's not exactly true. The coffee is European, so it tends to be a bit stronger than some, but it is generally very good. The times I may have complained, Kage_, are because I have only tried a few flavors (the plainer kinds), and would love to try my old stand-by, Hazelnut.

Thanks
    Do you have any ideo how to cancel after the initial shipment? Any idea if its web based, or send a letter or make a phonecall?
    Thanks,
    Kiel

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiel1
    Do you have any ideo how to cancel after the initial shipment? Any idea if its web based, or send a letter or make a phonecall?
    Thanks,
    Kiel
    http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/custo...trictions.aspx

Just call toll free 1-800-GEVALIA (1-800-438-2542) and a Member Services Representative will be happy to assist you

No Minimum. No Commitment. Ever: There is no minimum purchase and no obligation to continue as a member. You may cancel your membership and stop your shipments at any time simply by notifying us by mail or phone. And, if you must return a shipment, you may do so at our expense.

Thanks

Gevalia fan over here!

I'm new here, but I was moved to answer to this one....

I have purchased Gevalia Coffees for some time now. I "subcribe" when you get a freebie, like the ones mentioned. As soon as I get my gifts, I call or email Gevalia to ask for them to remove me as a member. I never get hassled...and I get to keep the free stuff!

My all time favorite coffee is their new Creme Brule. This coffee is awesome!!

Whenever I get my coffee going at work, I always have people pass my office to ask what the wonderful smell is...and the taste is just as great (I ought to get a gift out of this infommertial!)

~Obisidion (Newby)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidion

I have purchased Gevalia Coffees for some time now. I "subcribe" when you get a freebie, like the ones mentioned. As soon as I get my gifts, I call or email Gevalia to ask for them to remove me as a member. I never get hassled...and I get to keep the free stuff!

Whenever I get my coffee going at work, I always have people pass my office to ask what the wonderful smell is...and the taste is just as great (I ought to get a gift out of this infommertial!)

~Obisidion (Newby)
    I couldn't find that coffee on their website... Can ya tell me where it is on the site?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stim
    I couldn't find that coffee on their website... Can ya tell me where it is on the site?
    Here you go

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/catal...roduct_id=2305

Thanks
    Nevermind... I found it, just had to SEARCH..

It's just not available with the initial shipment...

Thanks
    Thanks! You beat me to it.. .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidion

~Obisidion (Newby)
    Yum, Creme Brulee sounds good! Thanks for the recommendation!

Thanks
    Just ordered the 5.00 deal.. how can you pass it up?! Got the Cafe Precope and the Mocha Kaffe. Thanks for the deal.

Thanks

$15 LNT Gift Card + 1 lb of coffee for $5.35

http://www.gevalia.com/Gevalia/conti...roll/gift.aspx

Try one pound of our exceptional coffee for free and receive a $15 LNT Gift Card as a special gift. Just pay a shipping and handling charge of $5.35. As a member of Gevalia Kaffe, you will automatically receive special Program Benefits.

How the Program Works

You will be sent two 1/2 lb. packages of the type(s) you have indicated below with the understanding that you will continue to receive additional shipments of Gevalia coffee (four 1/2 lb. packages) approximately every six weeks, plus you may receive a special annual shipment.

Prices of coffees and teas vary, ranging from $5.55 - $7.45 per package, plus shipping and handling. Prices are subject to change.

This arrangement may be canceled at any time after receiving your introductory shipment without obligation to accept further shipments. You may change the quantities and types of coffee you receive at any time, as well as the frequency of your shipments. The special gift is yours to keep regardless of your decision.