Thread: Possible $50 VISA Gift Card Test Drive Offer - Hyundai

Thanks
    Thanked 46,899 Times in 11,873 Posts

Arrow Possible $50 VISA Gift Card Test Drive Offer - Hyundai

Access website of Hyundai dealer near you
    Look for new inventory
    Point mouse Arrow*to the car
    Wait for banner will pop up inviting you to fill it out with info for test drive and select gift card.

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/

2. 3 Users Thanked glitterdog

Thanks
    This showed right up for me and is quite an offer; now I just have to go by the dealer and selected the virtual Visa card which was a very easy choice.

Thanks, glitter

It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    EDIT: Looks like I finally got in. Thanks glitterdog!

This all I'm getting after clicking on a dealer:
    HTTP Status 404 - /VehicleSearchResults

type Status report

message /VehicleSearchResults

description The requested resource is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/8.0.28
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

Thanks
    Spaz: It seems to have worked for me--dealer right in my town. Clicked on it and a page came up with a listing of cars. I didn't do anything, and the form came up with a code. I filled in my name, phone & email and year of car + some model. Then it said to print it or just write down the code. Offer expires 11/12. Hope I can get there...maybe on Election Day as I have to go out to vote anyway. Maybe the offer isn't in your area?

It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat 137 View Post
    Spaz: It seems to have worked for me--dealer right in my town. Clicked on it and a page came up with a listing of cars. I didn't do anything, and the form came up with a code. I filled in my name, phone & email and year of car + some model. Then it said to print it or just write down the code. Offer expires 11/12. Hope I can get there...maybe on Election Day as I have to go out to vote anyway. Maybe the offer isn't in your area?
    It came up, and within 7 minutes I was called by the dealership. They have called 5 times since then. I finally told them I wasn't interested. Holy schmoley!
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spazntwitch View Post
    It came up, and within 7 minutes I was called by the dealership. They have called 5 times since then. I finally told them I wasn't interested. Holy schmoley!
    No sh**--I woke up to two messages on my machine...before 10:30 AM. Thank goodness I shut off the phone upstairs at night, so at least they didn't wake me up. Signed up after midnight. If they call me again, I'll just tell them I'm on my own timetable. They actually said to come in today (Oct. 31st) because it was the last day of some sale or something. Yeah, I do not have anything else to do. Also, I noticed that the offer is not what I thought. After I printed it out, it seems it is for a Target egift card. First of all, I don't shop at Target, and secondly, I don't shop online. So pretty useless to me. This is all printed on the voucher form, so I don't think you get a choice of gift cards. I will check that before I make an effort to get there. But really, they were quite pushy already.

On another topic, for the past few weeks, I had to log in every time I clicked on the icon in my bar. This never used to happen. Today, I didn't have to do that. I had updated my AOL software, so thought that was why it was happening. But maybe it was something with Spoofee? Anyway, hope it's fixed, so I don't have to log in every darn time.
    Last edited by Pat 137; 10-31-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks
    I wouldn't complain about an open opportunity to get $50 for free; if you are then you may be on the wrong site. There are ways to not get called, just think about it. You choose which card you want to the left of where you put your information in on the signup popup window.

I had to actually go on a test drive even though I was open about my intentions but it was still very worthwhile, especially considering this would take countless other freebies to even somewhat start to equal the value of the virtual card.

Thanks
    It worked for me. I'm going to go there either tomorrow or Monday. Thank you