Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Free $50 Gift Card for Test Driving a Hyundai

My friend and I did this they even will give you a digital card

First of all Its the salesman job to help the customer They should be happy to help the customer with there gift card and not complain about it.

I went to Rick Case Hyundai in Plantation, FL.on 9/12/2019. The sales manager there explained that this offer is from Hyundai and not from Rick Case Hyundai. He refused to give me a test-drive even ask me if I was interested in a car!

He suggested I try elsewhere.
    I drove to this dealership from 30 miles away.
    The form reads, 'go to any Hyundai dealership,'

Well this is so disapointing.

I did this back in May and got it about one week later. The dealer I went
    to had someone at the dealership in charge of these offers.
    I've done this offer about 4 times over the years and received it every time. Maybe because I bought a car there several years ago.

My daughter and I visited the Joseph airport hyundai dealership on Aug 31. We both had the $50 test drive coupon. We gave it to a man who also took our drivers licenses and made copies of them and said he would take care of the coupon. I have received emails from at least 5 different people from this dealership asking when did I want to visit and get a car. I answered each saying not interested in a car but want to know when my daughter and my coupon will be redeemed. NOTHING! I did a live chat and a lady responded and said she would get back with me. NOTHING. I emailed her again and she said she could not help me. She works there but couldn't ask why the coupons haven't been redeemed? I filled out the form on the site where you check the status of the coupon 3 times and nothing. To me the dealer accepted the coupon and said he would take of it meant he would turn it in and was participating. I have contacted hyundai corporate and they said the dealership is not owned by them (yet they have hyundai in the name) so they cannot help. This is really bad customer service. No one will answer my emails. I refuse to give them my home phone number. I cannot call or they will get it on their caller ID. We are still getting calls from another salesman we saw about 4 years ago every few months trying to get us to buy a car from him. We tell him to stop calling but he still does. We do not give out our number anymore. I feel hyundai corporate should intervene with this offer. They put it out and while it did say some dealers may not participate since the dealership we went to did take them and said they would take care of it, they haven't and won't answer our emails. I feel corporate is also responsible for this offer too.

check http://www.spoofee.com/forums/members/upx.html
    Thanks
    This seems to such a hit or miss deal that I'm actually thinking about boycotting Hyundai.

NO dealers in the San Francisco Bay area will honor this gift card offer. That's what I was told by a Hyundai salesman in San Jose yesterday. Why does the website direct you to non-participating dealers anyway?

Same thing happened to me in 2018 at Joeseph Airport Hyundai. Made several phone calls and went and talked to them. They would not help or fix it for me. I was actually considering buying, not a chance now.

I can not get my card really pissed off don't offer something and not give it mortor world said they don't do this I think it should be 3 times as munch

I suggest each of you guys complain the BBB (Better Business Bureau). I have the same issue, and Hyundai is saying the dealership opted out, but this is like 4 MONTHS after I test drove the car. Hyundai should not allow dealership to opt out until all responsibilities are met. Please complain with BBB. This will help our case for everyone.

I have similar situation. I suggest everyone to complain to the BBB and the FTC. Have more people complain will force action on the dealership.

do you have to test drive a car or can you call or even email the code to the dealership so they can just redeem it?

After 6 months of trying to get the promised gift card after a test drive, the dealership bay ridge Hyundai in Brooklyn refuses to authorize the gift card. Hyundai HQ was contacted and they are completely worthless and didn-t do a thing to help rectify this deceptive advertising situation. I wouldn-t even consider buying a Hyundai If this is how they handle themselves.

I did this a while back with a friend, but I only got the gift card.