Thread: Domestic Drywall Antitrust Settlement No Uper limit specified No proof needed 1/19/19

I'm hunting for freebies! Ronshere's Avatar
    Thanks

Domestic Drywall Antitrust Settlement No Uper limit specified No proof needed 1/19/19

Only in certain states, see below

If you had work done by a contractor or bought Lafarge, TIN, or USG drywall
    for your own use then you are entitle to a class action settlement
    You need to claim at least $50 in purchases or your claim will be dismissed as to small.
    You do not need any proof, just enter the estimated amount you spent on drywall
    for your project or whatever.

This claim form is for all persons or entities who, during 2012 or 2013, purchased drywall for end use and not for
    resale in or from an entity located in Arizona, Arkansas, California, the District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois,
    Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New
    Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Dakota,
    Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, or Wisconsin. Please consult www.IndirectDrywallSettlement.com if
    you need more information concerning who may submit a claim

https://secureforms.heffler.com/Dyna...2-fbf8e6990de4
    They have downloadable forms if you want

http://www.indirectdrywallsettlement...ome/documents/
    Max refund is $100 without proof

Thanks
    I bought dry wall in 2012 but could not get the online form to submit. Anyone else have problems? the error message was a huge file and said it was not in the format. Thanks for your help!!

Thanks
    Thanks for your help!

I just looked at the pdf for the print out of the form to submit, and it seems like the claim number is not changing . . . anyone doing this? If so, I could really use your help if it is working for you . . . It seems like to me that it is disabled, both online and mail in forms.

I tried to submit on both Firefox and Google Chrome but I still get :

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Input string was not in a correct format.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
    Last edited by dsouder; 07-23-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: not complete