Thread: Free Red Bull Yellow or Blue Edition- Food4less & Possibly Kroger Affiliate Stores

Thanks
    Thanked 46,146 Times in 11,237 Posts

Arrow Free Red Bull Yellow or Blue Edition- Food4less & Possibly Kroger Affiliate Stores

click sign in to load and login using your account information for your Kroger or Kroger Affiliate store card
    Load a coupon for a Free Red Bull Yellow Edition or Blue Edition to your store card’s digital coupons
    Expires July 5.

I know this is available for food4less, some report it is available for other Kroger affiliate stores
    Please reply with sucess/no sucess for other Kroger affiliate stores

https://www.food4less.com/c/free-red...n/800000011187
    Last edited by glitterdog; 06-13-2019 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,146 Times in 11,237 Posts
    I just loggd into the link posted, even though I don't have a food4less store near me or a food4less account.
    It took my log in,(I used my store account/password) and allowed me to add the coupon
    When I just logged into my store account, the coupon was NOT present to select
    Appears thst you need to log into the food4less link posted for this to work

On a different friends accout, I logged into the store account first, then went to the link posted and added the coupon.
    When checking "coupons clipped" it appears as clipped

Thanks

Dead Deal

Quote Originally Posted by glitterdog View Post
    I just loggd into the link posted, even though I don't have a food4less store near me or a food4less account.
    It took my log in,(I used my store account/password) and allowed me to add the coupon
    When I just logged into my store account, the coupon was NOT present to select
    Appears thst you need to log into the food4less link posted for this to work

On a different friends accout, I logged into the store account first, then went to the link posted and added the coupon.
    When checking "coupons clipped" it appears as clipped
    Oops, that coupon can’t be found.
    Sorry, but we’re currently not able to find this coupon. Check out other digital coupons as we’re updating with new coupons everyday!
    Bernie Sanders for President!