Thread: Get a free Accu-Chek meter!

Thanks

Thumbs up Get a free Accu-Chek meter!

When you have diabetes, accuracy matters. Choose a meter you can trust.
    In an average week, our quality control process tests a combined total of over 60,000 Accu-Chek test strips for consistent accuracy.1 With that type of commitment, why not use an Accu-Chek test strip?

If you're not currently using Accu-Chek products, get a free meter and ask your pharmacist or healthcare provider to help you switch today.

https://www.accu-chek.com/microsites/accuracy

Thanks
    1. If it's "free", then why does the form ask for your insurance information?
    2. From line (1) Your info "will be used only by Abbott and its contracted third parties" ... so from line (2) "will not sell or transfer my name or contact information to any third party for its marketing use" Correct because the third party already has your info

If you sign up for this be prepared to be bombarded with calls, mailers, and medical stuff you didnt order.

On top of that - your insurance company will get a whole bunch of claims from providers you never saw.

This is the classic way health insurance fraud starts.

Sorry ford50mus.

(cut\paste from other offer - all details may not apply - its still how insurance fraud starts)
    Nothing a little bourbon and soda wouldn't fix.

Thanks
    Fraud from major companies. Must be fake news

It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems to be OK. I just did a whois check on the domain, and it is registered to the same place as Roche.com. The site didn't ask me at all for my insurance company and the terms for the free offer were the following:

*Free Meter Offer: Upon providing your information for this offer, you will receive a voucher for a free Accu-Chek Guide Me, Accu-Chek Guide or Accu-Chek Aviva meter. Please take this voucher and a valid prescription for an Accu-Chek meter to a participating retail pharmacy to receive your free meter. By using this voucher, you certify that you understand and agree to comply with all program rules, regulations, and terms and conditions. Transaction information for this voucher identification number will be shared with Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. Roche Diabetes Care, Inc., has the right to rescind or amend this offer without notice. Offer valid at participating U.S. retail pharmacies only. Limit one meter per person. It is not appropriate to seek reimbursement from any third-party payer—including Medicare, Medicaid, or other government healthcare programs—for free products.

Roche Diabetes Care, Inc., the maker of Accu-Chek products, communicates with customers to provide information on advances in diagnosis and healthcare, product innovations, and special offers. Roche does not provide your personal information to any third party without your permission, except Roche affiliates and business working on our behalf. You may always opt out of future marketing communications by calling 1-800-858-8072 or contacting us at [email protected]. If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail communications, you may also click the unsubscribe link in any e-mail you receive from us.

This Web site contains information on products which are targeted to a wide range of audiences and could contain product details or information otherwise not accessible or valid in your country. Please be aware that we do not take any responsibility for accessing such information which may not comply with any valid legal process, regulation, registration or usage in the country of your origin.

For questions, contact the ACCU-CHEK Customer Care Service Center toll-free at 1-800-858-8072.

ACCU-CHEK, ACCU-CHEK AVIVA, ACCU-CHEK AVIVA PLUS, ACCU-CHEK AVIVA CONNECT, ACCU-CHEK GUIDE, ACCU-CHEK GUIDE ME and ACCU-CHEK NANO and SMARTPACK are trademarks of Roche. Apple Wallet is a trademark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google, Inc.

© Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. All rights reserved.
    diGriz, is it possible you've got something redirecting the web site to another location?
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)