Thread: 03/07/03 - Free Subscription To Stuff Magazine & Xbox Ma

03/07/03 - Free Subscription To Stuff Magazine & Xbox Ma

Free Biz Mag has been offering many free magazines. Many report that they received their magazine subscription. No credit card # needed.

1. Click here and fill out the form to get a year of subscription to Stuff magazine.

2. Click here and fill out the form to get a free subscription to Xbox Nation.
    Final Price : Free

Thanks

A quick caveat

Possible spam alert... I suspect FreeBizMag of widely distributing the e-mail addresses they collect. I had a spam-free business e-mail address, but after subscribing to a business publication through FreeBizMag the address is now deluged with spam. Just one person's experience...

Thanks

What Categories do you choose to qualify?

I got the stuff one. :P

Thanks

Got many magazines already...

I am subscribed to many "free" magazines through FreebizMag. And I am receiving many of those subscriptions. Such as: Car & Driver, Elle Decor, PCPhoto. :D

I always use a "dummy" account as of creating an email address from hotmail, yahoo, etc.. And use this email address solely for this type of things. So I would never get spam through my regular personal or business email address.

Thanks

any attached strings?

I mean this sounds kinda weird, sending free stuff without requestion a CC number, but okay, are they going to send in a bill later on ? After 1 year or so?! This doesnt sound too logical...

Spamming email seems like something they would do, but it's like... there is a trick behind all this right?! Magazine subscriptions dont come free now-a-dayz...

Thanks
    FREEBIZMAG.COM PRIVACY STATEMENT
    freebizmag.com values your privacy and is dedicated to protecting your personal information. Our privacy statement is a summary of our privacy policy. You can read our complete privacy policy by clicking here.

freebizmag.com logs IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the site. We track your movement within the site, the pages from which you were referred, access times and browser types. We use this information in aggregate and do not link it to you personally. We promise to take measures to protect all the personal information you provide at all times. We do not rent, sell or lease your personal information, and you may opt-out of the use of your information for secondary purposes at any time - click here for details. You also have the opportunity to correct or change the information you have provided to us.

freebizmag.com is committed to provide you with:

Notice
    What personally identifiable information we collect
    How the information is used
    With whom the information may be shared

Consent
    What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of the information

Security
    Procedures we use to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information

Access
    How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we have collected from you
    To read our complete privacy policy, click here.

Thanks

Professional Magazine publisher is paying...

So Professional Magazine Publishers are paying for the free consumer magazine subscription to hope that people will also subscribe to their professional magazines. Before you get the free consumer magazine subscription (i.e. Car and Drive, Stuff, Playboy, etc), you will answer a series of questions related to your job. From that info, it will pick professional magazines related to your professional interest (i.e. eWeek, World Trade, Wireless Design & Development, etc). And you will be asked to also subscribe to these free professional magazines. So by providing readers free consumer magazine subscription, these publishers are able to attract you to subscribe to their professional magazines also.

Thanks

how to get certain magazines

how do i get the xbox mag? i already got the stuff one but i tried multiple profiles but still can't get that game mag... any help would be appreciated..

Thanks
    FYI, I chose:
    business service / financial
    advertising
    advertising / marketing / sales
    advertising
    publishing
    publisher
    Hope this helps. Good luck

Ripped from ---------