Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VERY HOT!! Sony DAV-C990 DVD Dream System for only $361!!!!

Thanks

VERY HOT!! Sony DAV-C990 DVD Dream System for only $361!!!!

Spiegel has Sony DAV-C990 DVD Dream System $749 - 25% code (390) - $200 rebate = $361! $28 shipping. Tax in IL, OH, VA, IN, NY, SD.

Thanks
    This is AWESOME. I use a Sony credit card so that I get Sony points back for the money I spend. I have about $700 or $800 of Sony point money so this is great. I've been waiting to buy a home theater with the money. In fact, I was looking at getting one this morning. This the best one for a NOTHING price! Thanks for the deal. I love you. :D No not really but I love the deal. :D

Thanks
    Uh oh, did it expire? I just tried to visit it and it gave me a weird error. It was working fine about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks
    I just ordered one using my Sony point card. Ended up for me being $589 to Sony card which is free, using my Sony points. Mail in the $200 cash rebate and get $200 back in replacement for my Sony points. So not only did I get the system free, which when I was researching it six months ago it was in my dreams, but I converted the rest of my Sony money to real cash. GREAT FIND!! :D

The link worked fine. I'd grab this if I were looking for a home theater system. It sells for $1000 at most retailers such as BestBuy.

Thanks
    Erik,

Can you use Sony money (that you collected by using Sony credit card) for any internet seller? Or they should be somehow affiliated with Sony?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Right now, the program is Sony only, but they're planning on discontinuing this program and coming out with something for all retailers soon. The card is provided by Citibank so check them out for information.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    This is AWESOME. I use a Sony credit card so that I get Sony points back for the money I spend. I have about $700 or $800 of Sony point money so this is great. I've been waiting to buy a home theater with the money. In fact, I was looking at getting one this morning. This the best one for a NOTHING price! Thanks for the deal. I love you. :D No not really but I love the deal. :D
    How much money did you spend on that credit card to have accumulated $800. $80,000? :shock:

They give you 1 point for every $1 you spend and then charge you 100 points for every $1 they paid for you purchase. Don't they?

That's merely 1% back.

My credit card gives me 3% cold cash back.

Thanks
    I think it's 10% back in Sony money. I also have an American Express card from Costco that has a 2% cold cash rebate.

Thanks
    Forgot to mention that the coupon expires 5/27

Thanks
    I think it's 10% back in Sony money. I also have an American Express card from Costco that has a 2% cold cash rebate.
    Did that change?

It is currently only 1%.
    They take 100 points for $1.
    They first give you 2000 point (which is only worth $20), and they you get 1 point per dollar or two points for every dollar spent on sony products.

How did you get to 10%?
    I own several citibank credit cards and would like that sony deal. That's why I am asking.

Thanks
    To tell you the truth I'm not really sure. I think it was a 10% Sony cash back when I received it, and somehow my parents and I extended the contract so we could get the better deal. The Sony card is ending soon however so I doubt they're going to start accepting new members. I need to start looking for other rewards programs. What cards do you have and what would you say is the best deal? Thanks.

Speaking of the Sony system, I'm trying to wait patiently. Spiegel says that it will ship from Sony on June 6, which is not great. The $200 rebate has to be mailed before 30 days after your purchase, which is giving the system little time to ship. I called Sony and they were clueless, but they said that it's probably 30 days from when the system is billed. I'm just hoping I can get it postmarked before 30 days so that I won't have any problems.

Thanks
    Speaking of the Sony system, I'm trying to wait patiently. Spiegel says that it will ship from Sony on June 6, which is not great. The $200 rebate has to be mailed before 30 days after your purchase, which is giving the system little time to ship. I called Sony and they were clueless, but they said that it's probably 30 days from when the system is billed. I'm just hoping I can get it postmarked before 30 days so that I won't have any problems.
    When I ordered my system, it said ship by june 6 so they can ship it out b4 that date, plus shipping only thats 3-5 days as they stated. If you order now, you should make it. Also you can go by the shipping date because technically thats only fair. I'm pretty sure Sony wont make a might deal out of it.

btw...I notice that the website is not allowing ppl to add the item to cart so I recommend calling.

Thanks
    To tell you the truth I'm not really sure. I think it was a 10% Sony cash back when I received it, and somehow my parents and I extended the contract so we could get the better deal. The Sony card is ending soon however so I doubt they're going to start accepting new members. I need to start looking for other rewards programs. What cards do you have and what would you say is the best deal? Thanks.
    So far I have 3% cash back with citibank, 2-5% cash back with american express (depending on where the purchase was made), and 2% cash back with discover. The rest were just 0% financing for 1year with low interest rates thereafter (4.99 - 9.99%).

Thanks
    Thanks for the information spectrum.

uknow08: They say it'll ship before June 6th? I ordered the day you posted this so I'm probably going to get it the same time you will. Thanks for the information. I hope it ships sooner but what can I say, it's a great deal.

Thanks
    Thanks for the information spectrum.

uknow08: They say it'll ship before June 6th? I ordered the day you posted this so I'm probably going to get it the same time you will. Thanks for the information. I hope it ships sooner but what can I say, it's a great deal.
    Erik, did you get a letter from Spiegel? I recieved one today and they provided me with a verification number. they said to call them and then they will ship out my system. I think since this product is so valuable, i think that want to verify that its the right address and such. anyways KIT about the process of this order