Thread: Pair of Columbia FRS22 Radios Free AR

Thanks

Pair of Columbia FRS22 Radios Free AR

Outpost has these FRS22 FRS Radios for $25 - $25 rebate [Exp 12/31] = free after rebate. Gotta pay for shipping, which runs about $6. Additional gimmicky feature is a built in LED "flashlight."

Thanks
    Careful with Outpost -- they stiffed me on $20 in rebates for these that last time they ran 'em.

Thanks
    I just ordered three sets. All three are coming second day shipping for $7.90 AR, of course.

You can buy three under the rebate program. I plan on donating them to my son's Boy Scout Troop, they've needed these for a while at summer camp.

The rebate game can be by the letter of the law sometimes with postmark dates (you can get a postmark receipt when mailing at the post office), paperwork and all. But if you are within the guidleines they can't beat you out of it. You then just need to beat them up a bit...and some are reasonably convinced with the right circumstances if not in compliance.

Thanks
    Good luck, but maybe my story will be a warning to somebody -- I did everything exactly as required, kept copies, early submission, etc. When I checked the website for rebate status, it simply said "Disqualified -- UPC not included". They didn't send my paperwork back, they didn't notify me directly, they just posted that statement. When I called, customer service denied all connection with the "rebate company", refused to give me a phone number for them, and said I'd have to write to a "rebate coordinator" to appeal it. I did, no response. That was 2 months ago. :(

Thanks
    If the company advertised a rebate on their web site and then the processing company refused to honor it, the company that advertised the rebate is liable for the amount of that rebate under consumer laws. Call Outpost back, and don't let them refer you to the rebate company again...keep asking for supervisors until you get someone who'll listen to reason...or threats. :D