Thread: Censorship

Thanks

Censorship

The moderator keeps censoring my text.... I pu " S-p-o-o-f-e-e.C-O-M SPOOFEE.COM!!!!! This will probably be changed.... the idiot moderator is changing it cuz he is scared other's will go to the site. Everybody Go to Spoofee.com IT's much bEtter than MY LIFE! Well, my account is probably blocked now... oh well, my life is a joke.... a fake..... a copy.... Spoofee.com is so much better... I used to think my life was better... i was wrong.... they censor and are ridiculous.... they censored my last 3 posts ......

By Choochoojr: Yes I have edited it for content and thanks for all the praise for the Spoofee site I am sure you will now be banned. :twisted:

Thanks
    I don't have mod here.

Another one of my fellow workers, please remove and possibly ban this user. There's no reason that we need to hear your comments if they are not positive. We don't get paid for this and we do this for the benefit of our community, so we do not appreciate people like you.

Thank you for using Spoofee.

Erik
    Spoofee Moderator

Man, this person really likes this site :twisted: