Thread: Warcraft 3 Expansion Pack with Free $10GC + More For $35

Warcraft 3 Expansion Pack with Free $10GC + More For $35

Bestbuy will launch a new site this Sunday so this deal may be available on Sunday (28th). Otherwise, the local Bestbuys will have them available for pre-order.

Thanks
    New BestBuy site? That's a big one. I really like their site the way it is. It's nice and clean and really fast.

Speaking of new sites, just as an FYI. Anyone with Comcast High-Speed Internet service, Comcast is compeletely redesigning their portal and transitioning ATTBI members to Comcast's e-mail addresses and services on MONDAY. Just a heads up for a lot of ATTBI and Comcast members on the forum. For more information, the BroadbandReports forum is a good place to go.

Thanks
    Yea the official launch is June 29th *sunday), I work at Best Buy and had to do tutorials and things on it, this one is a lot sweeter, I think everyone will love it, so many new search features, comparisons by price, features, etc. Its real cool, look out for that one guys.

Thanks
    Thanks a ton for letting us know! I normally shop on BestBuy a lot and use the site often when telling my clients what equipment to buy etc. It's good to have a BestBuy employee on the board. Welcome to Spoofee!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    Thanks a ton for letting us know! I normally shop on BestBuy a lot and use the site often when telling my clients what equipment to buy etc. It's good to have a BestBuy employee on the board. Welcome to Spoofee!
    I think they change their return policy too, any item below $30 will be accepted as return without receipt, anything above $30 and you do not have the receipt, you have to keep to item doesn;t matter if you do not want them

Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    I normally shop on BestBuy a lot and use the site often when telling my clients what equipment to buy etc
    What kind of clients do you have at 14 yrs old?? It just sounds funny being said from a 14 yr old. ;) :D