Thread: APEX 3 Disc DVD Changer AD-5131 $79.00 OR LESS - Walmart

Thanks

APEX 3 Disc DVD Changer AD-5131 $79.00 OR LESS - Walmart

Hey all. This may or may not be that good of a deal to many, but I'm going to see what happens when I post this one.

It seems that online, Walmart has the 3 Disc APEX AD-5131 DVD changer advertised for $79.00 + shipping. Link

HOWEVER. In some of their stores, this player is selling for $20 - $30 less depending on the store (No rebates or anything required). This is a good budget player that will play your DVD's, VCD's, Kodak Picture CD's, HDCD's and even MP3''s burned onto CDR's or CDRW's. It also sports 2 mic inputs and level adjustments for Karaoke. It has 2 video and audio outputs + 1 SVideo output, component outputs and an optical digital output.

I'm about to pick this up today at the Walmart here in Idaho Falls and will let you guys know what I think about it later on this evening. I've had nothing but the best of luck with APEX so far, and hope that luck doesn't run out. But so far, it appears to be a good little player for a great price. 2nd player for the bedroom? Camper? etc?

EDIT> Found some more info on this player.

Screensaver, Karaoke echo and pitch controls, PAL/NTSC compatable, 2x and 4x zooms, upgradaeble firmware, DTS Surround sound compatable,

Thanks
    Or you can go to Amazon.com and get an APEX-2500 Progressive scan DVD player for $60 shipped. If you don't have a Digital TV don't bother with the progressive scan. That only works with the component video I believe.

OBlachubs