Thread: Updated 10/13---More FREE MAGAZINES--Large Listing

just updated and deleted non working links

Thanks
    Hey, i am new here, and i am just wondering, what should i type if i dont have a company? Since in most of them it is a required field.

Hello, and welcome! With Freebizmags.com it is more a hit and miss thing. If you have a few email accounts you don't mind having spammed with junk, then try a few different combinations. And then just use a different e-mail for each different combination. You can use the same email for each magazine to see if you get it.

Thanks
    I've never sign up for this free magazine stuff so I'm wondering has anyone recieved their subscriptions they requested yet? thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uknow08
    I've never sign up for this free magazine stuff so I'm wondering has anyone recieved their subscriptions they requested yet? thanks
    Hey uknow08,
    How's it going?

For freebizmag.com, most of the magazines you signed up for will probably really be sent to your house. From my own personal experience of getting them for the last two years or so (maybe a year and a half), nine or so subscriptions I have signed up for have come in the mail, and only one subscription has never showed up.

The best way to sign up for this is to make a new "fake" e-mail account (a Yahoo! one works well) that you probably will never have to check again. This way, all the spam mail will be sent there (freebizmag.com actually doesn't have that many compared to other "freebies" companies out there).

Just ask if you have more questions.
    Hope that helped,
    -=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edmond83
    Hey, i am new here, and i am just wondering, what should i type if i dont have a company? Since in most of them it is a required field.
    Welcome to the forum, edmond83. For getting magazines on freebizmag.com, the number one priority is to get the magazine subscriptions. Sometimes, you have to try a few times with your job, occupation, company, etc. before you'll actually qualify for the subscription you're aiming for (just remember that some subscriptions just seem to be bogus, as people have tried numerous times to get certain subscriptions but never qualify).

Just fill out whatever company you want, and whatever occupation and employment position you want. You should stick with one "fake" company name though, that usually works.

Hope that helps,
    -=MaStA ViC

P.S. Read a bit more on my post right above for more information.

Choochoojr
    Bump, for the newbies

Thanks

Thumbs up

and if you have another address such as a PO box or work place.. lol sign up twice. that's what i do! WHY NOT, It'S FREEEEEEEEEEE:D

Thanks
    I think I've gotten every mag I signed up for so far, including ones from a different site. Btw, got my GamePRO from GameSpy the other day :D

Thanks
    I received a mailbox full of magazines from offers in the spofee site free section, anyone else?

Going to need a bigger mailbox.

Choochoojr
    I am gettting so many magazines, myself. I am getting magazines I never even requested, Outdoor Mag, GQ, Esquire. Every month I just go and drop them off at the library so other can take them.

Gotta love free stuff.