Thread: Xerox Phaser 8200 Color Laser Printer - FREE!

Thanks

Xerox Phaser 8200 Color Laser Printer - FREE!

Free Xerox Phaser 8200 Color Laser Printer. Click here http://www.freecolorprinters.com/ and read all of the information about the free printer. The ink seems pretty cheap as well.

Thanks
    What happens if my office falls below our agreed upon monthly print volume? How will I be billed?
    If your office falls short of your requirement in a given month, your organization will incur a $100 fee (billed to your credit card), which is still less than what it would cost you to lease the printer. Keep in mind, you would only be charged in those months where your office did not meet the printing requirement. "

How will Xerox know how many prints my office makes?
    The Phaser color printer has a built-in reporting system, which contains a usage summary. We ask that you print it out and fax it to us monthly.If you do not send a report, your organization will incur a $125 fee for that month only.

Thanks
    I dont get it. U know, I am a graphic designer in a printing company. I do some freelance job on the side. I dont have a bussiness licence. And the freelance job doesn't have a monthly usage. You said, if the office falls short of the requirement, there is a fee for $100. For each month? a year? one time fee? and what is the printing requirement? what is the quantity?

Thanks
    also keep in mind that this is not a true laser printer. it is a waxy in that is solid (and reminds me of a crayon).

Thanks

Response

The $100 fee happens EACH MONTH that you do not print the quota. You specify the quota when you sign up for the printer, and then Xerox either accepts or doesn't accept your quota. (You can always print several pages of only one period "." to make up for the shortage

The price for consumables are quite expensive, so watch out.

Also, the pages can rub off and even melt in the sun! (I guess that's what wax does tho...)